What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

I can swear on my life that the Chinese in Queens are so dangerous that whites/hispanics or anyone else mess with them in Queens. I myself faced three Chinese men in a basement, till I told them I was Pakistani. True story.

I'll take your word for it buddy. I haven't had much experience with Chinese Americans myself. :P

You are valuable to us? How, by calling us a racist country out to kill Muslims as per your own post here? It's not your education I call into suspect, it's the jihadi like mentality you spout here. Hope you follow up on your promise to leave, rather than seeing you staying next to that Faisal guy, courtesy US government.

Nobody cares what you hope for. You talk about jihadi metality, you wouldn't even know what that is Fox News viewer that you are. What is a true danger to the world is western aggression and violation of the sovereignty of nations.

Also what idiot in US doesn't know this country still has significant levels of racism, just because it's not impacting you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you don't like what I say, you can go cry somewhere else. I do acknowledge this country has great quality people as well some of my colleagues and friends and many others. We are all united against scum.

I really do doubt that. But interesting story, my uncle has killed many Pakistani's In Afghanistan, very poor fighters, good at running and cowarding after ambushes--and their hand to hand combat is a joke. Than again my uncle was in the special forces you that was expected.

Dw hes just talking out of his ***.

"3 chinese cornered me in a basement till i told them i was Pakistani" l0l.

7 on 1? Seriously?

The attack was vicious as it was, if he retaliated could have got himself killed. Being brave is one thing, and being a fool is another.

Yeah that's what it was, the fact that he didn't retaliate made the guys take it easier on him even at times throwing weak soft punches, had he fought back they would have neutralized him.

Anyone know the motive for the attack? Since the Forensic experts here have ruled out racial motives.

7 on 1? Seriously?

After getting attacked by three fully grown black men in Harlem, the only way is to fight back. If you remain passive they will continue beating on you.

What about you :D
I will plan accordingly :D

Probably more than the average, not that it will affect your planning in any way. :P

I'd guess that most people who come onto a "military forum", will be the kinds of people who can stand up for themselves relatively easily.

Yeah that's what it was, the fact that he didn't retaliate made the guys take it easier on him even at times throwing weak soft punches, had he fought back they would have neutralied him.

Anyone know the motive for the attack? Since the Forensic experts here have ruled out racial motives.

Looks like a classic bully case to me.

I really do doubt that. But interesting story, my uncle has killed many Pakistani's In Afghanistan, very poor fighters, good at running and cowarding after ambushes--and their hand to hand combat is a joke. Than again my uncle was in the special forces you that was expected.

Your uncle was in special forces, while my uncle and myself are from the village. When we went to Kiev we ended up getting deported for fighting. Come and bring your uncle if you;re a real man, otherwise talk less. The story I'm telling you is from the 90's and 100 % true.

Your uncle was in special forces, while my uncle and myself are from the village. When we went to Kiev we ended up getting deported for fighting. Come and bring your uncle if you;re a real man, otherwise talk less. The story I'm telling you is from the 90's and 100 % true.

So you and your uncle beat up Ukranian guys:P

There's no way he knew they were Pakistani, vast majority of the fighters were Afghans and central Asians, with that said its numerically implausible for him to have killed many "Pakistanis" in AFG, because there weren't many there to begin with. As for hand to hand combat there was very little of that in the entire war.

As for Pakistan that nation engineered the defeat of the Soviet Union which greatly led to downfall of the Union. Now that's what you call victory.

I don't believe your story my uncle this and that my uncle fought off a Russian bear with his bear hands blah blah, your a Russian liar.

Thand pe jaao ....
recipe-drinks-masala-lassi.jpg

Cool down ....

Nobody cares what you hope for. You talk about jihadi metality, you wouldn't even know what that is Fox News viewer that you are. What is a true danger to the world is western aggression and violation of the sovereignty of nations.

Also what idiot in US doesn't know this country still has significant levels of racism, just because it's not impacting you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you don't like what I say, you can go cry somewhere else. I do acknowledge this country ohas great quality people as well some of my colleagues and friends and many others. We are all united against scum.

You still have not answered why you think America, it military and country are racist who are after Muslims with a view to kill Muslims. You wrote not about racism existing among a minority, rather you always talk about us as a nation of racists out to kill Muslims. You know, in absolutes.

I can quote you again

If you think this is bad 140,000 white American and European troops involved in the destruction of an entire Arab nation of 30 million people (use to be higher).

Back
Top Bottom