What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

a russian makes among white people??, a russian is just a russian

Russians are quite obviously white.

Give me a break. You think if this video showed Pakistani or Middle Eastern kids beating up some white kid you wouldn't have played the race and religion card? You wouldn't have called the kids names based on their stereotypes? Race is always a factor in these school fights. And the white punks are saying Nigga lmaoooooo. I'd love these kids to say that in front of a black person.

Half of the kids are asian moron open your eyes and you can clearly see an asian though 1 of the masks. before you start throwing around your own racist crap.

It's true maybe it's not the case in Russia cuz of the skinheads but in Canada as far as I know white folks are just too easily scared by black people. And so what if I live in a white majority country? I'm not hating on white people just stating the reality.

mFkrs....

I would beat the **** out of them if i was in that Asian guy's place. :sniper::guns:

Don't worry, White Americans will have their enjoyable time over pretty soon....

7 white trash piece of shits beating up one helpless kid. Real manly of them. And why are they saying n-gga? We all know how white folks piss their pants when they see a black man. Anyways I'm pretty sure in around 10 years the Asian guy is going to have a good education and job while these trailer trash white punks will be either in downtown begging or behind bars for sexual assault or some next crime.

Use have all shown your own racism when 1-there no racial slurs 2-half of them were asian and if you opened your eyes you can see that though 1 of there jumpers.

My friend, i don't think you've ever seen black people in your life. They probably don't exist in Russia. Please come and see them. They are so f***** strong. No one messes around with nggas. If it takes us months to get our body built, it takes them days.... They are naturally, physically athletic. Don't you watch NBA, NFL, wrestling, and etc??? If you want to go and viist them in the U.S, then try going to harlaam in New York. LOL.

There are many black people in the NBA , NFL etc because with out being stereotypical many of them are in poor areas and have poor education therefore they excel in sport and its also part of there culture just like how australians excel at sport plus you dont wanna be a weak kid in a place like harlem.

Although i do agree black people have muscle fibres better for running and white people have muscle fibres better for heavy lifting im not sure about asians.

And Idk about people scared of someone because of there race l0l.

Anyway i think all the little punks should get there *** kicked gang bashing someone is a low act.

The kid who got bashed is actually taller then the other might be while they teamed him.

and lol@ how americans dress.

Interesting observation:

When Asians are really pissed off, they usually revert to swearing in their mother tongue (for me that would be Cantonese).

However, when these guys are pissed off, they swear in English. It looks like they have lost all their old culture, and failed to pick up the new culture of their Western host nation. They are lost in between.

Interesting observation:

When Asians are really pissed off, they usually revert to swearing in their mother tongue (for me that would be Cantonese).

However, when these guys are pissed off, they swear in English. It looks like they have lost all their old culture, and failed to pick up the new culture of their Western host nation. They are lost in between.

Many of the Asians Gangster wannabes in the west have usually lost all sense of their culture, as I would say they have ghettoized. they usually Steal, attack weaker people, most deserve to be lined up and shoot.

I've been to the USA a couple times I've meet many Asians that act like their gangsters saying the N word and acting hard kind of pathetic really.

No offence to Asians. But i've seen the opposite. Most of them, 95% of the guys are quite feminine whether its the way they dress, how they walk, and how they talk. Even those people in their 30s like watching stuff like digimon, Pokemon, and playing Yugeo cards.
In Canada, most of the Asians don't consider their country of historical/ancestral origin. I was quite shocked to see a lot of them say this kind of stuff. I guess it seems the opposite. Asians like North Americans however, North Americans don't like Asians.

If you think this is bad 140,000 white American and European troops involved in the destruction of an entire Arab nation of 30 million people (use to be higher).

We have a white only military? And yet you decided to reside in our country as a Pakistani? We are supposedly killing your people or religion per you and yet you are here. What does that make you, a convinent hypocrite or just a racist ?

No offence to Asians. But i've seen the opposite. Most of them, 95% of the guys are quite feminine whether its the way they dress, how they walk, and how they talk. Even those people in their 30s like watching stuff like digimon, Pokemon, and playing Yugeo cards.
In Canada, most of the Asians don't consider their country of historical/ancestral origin. I was quite shocked to see a lot of them say this kind of stuff.

A Canadian thing ? in the USA they been Ghettoized.

A Canadian thing ? in the USA they been Ghettoized.

Well i think you are confusing with Mexicans in the U.S. They look Asians but actually they are not. They are the ones that have been Ghettoized.

Interesting observation:

Nah there culture is part of the modern youth culture.

Personally i find gangs/baggy clothing acting hard as the most pathetic , try hard thing in the world.You act like that over here you just get laughed at.

Even when i see street gangs like the crips or bloods on tv i just think they look pathetic and try hard lol.

They're in crime fine but they do everything for "rep" and trying to look hard and just act as soldiers from imo the true gangsters like the American Mafia , Yakuza , triads , russian mafia etc.

These groups make money while the bloods go dressing in baggy red and doing the blood walk lol.

Personally i find gangs/baggy clothing acting hard as the most pathetic , try hard thing in the world.You act like that over here you just get laughed at.

Even when i see street gangs like the crips or bloods on tv i just think they look pathetic and try hard lol.

They're in crime fine but they do everything for "rep" and trying to look hard and just act as soldiers from imo the true gangsters like the American Mafia , Yakuza , triads , russian mafia etc.

No offence but how about Australians. Weren't they Criminals? :lol: How did they walk?

Give the Punks a day in a Chinese Prison and they will see what it's like to act hard :D CPC doesn't play with the Fake Gangsters :D

30u4cqd.jpg

No offence but how about Australians. Weren't they Criminals? :lol: How did they walk? Like Gangsters?
No the british who came here were;)and for stealing bread and other petty crimes.

Only a small fraction of the population are descendants of convicts anyway.

No offense taken.

Lmao these kids cannot fight, and the asian kid is pathetic.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom