What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

OK, so I guess we all agree, that it doesn't seem to be a racial attack?

Due to the fact that there is no racial motive, no use of racial slurs, and the attackers seem to be Asian themselves.

i think i watched the video carefully it looks like that it more than a racial attack because one of the guys was looking like a chinese .last second of video...
it looks like a revenge between guys or robbery

Yes, it seems like either revenge or robbery. They planned it in advance, and covered up their faces pretty well.

Apart from this horrific act by some punks who need to be and will be in jail for a long time. What this thread has also shown how certain Pakistanis are of the same mindset i.e. the ignorant kind by their racist views in assuming this was a white on Asian crime.

Here is the list of the culprits

WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants
RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
DANNY HUI - dressed in all black
DANNY HUI -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000507118744
EASLEY WU-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000673886075
Video shows teen beaten

Prime candidates for deportation if it were up to me.

Then it wasn't a racist attack you always have punks messing with the weak kids.

Indeed, but how were these 7 kids never seen, they can be heard yelling "Nigga" out loud. Its frikken "school" property and they get away with it? Damn..

Indeed, but how were these 7 kids never seen, they can be heard yelling "Nigga" out loud. Its frikken "school" property and they get away with it? Damn..

I've been to the USA a couple times I've meet many Asians that act like their gangsters saying the N word and acting hard kind of pathetic really.

I've been to the USA a couple times I've meet many Asians that act like their gangsters saying the N word and acting hard kind of pathetic really.

Really pathetic indeed.

I've seen one or two of those in Hong Kong, but thankfully they are exceedingly rare.

And any real criminals (like the Triads) would give them a serious problem.

Really pathetic indeed.

I've seen one or two of those in Hong Kong, but thankfully they are exceedingly rare.

And any real criminals (like the Triads) would give them a serious problem.

It's best to send these kinds of Punks into the PLA or Army see how hard they really are :azn:

Well Russia has high consentrations of skinheads, as far as attacks i do not know the numbers and yes the government takes action.
you mean this
russian-skinheads.jpg

wt is the real problem of these guys

mtfers ...

I wish that kid can pick something as a weapon and stab those mtfers.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you think this is bad 140,000 white American and European troops involved in the destruction of an entire Arab nation of 30 million people (use to be higher).

Back
Top Bottom