What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

My friend, i don't think you've ever seen black people in your life. They probably don't exist in Russia. Please come and see them. They are so f***** strong. No one messes around with nggas. If it takes us months to get our body built, it takes them days.... They are naturally, physically athletic. Don't you watch NBA, NFL, wrestling, and etc???

I’ve been to a number of countries, I’ve spoken to them, and quite frankly skin color and size does not intimidate me not that I’m in anyway--trust me black or white, you knock them out and they all fall the same way. There are plenty of black guys that get whipped buy white guys, watch professional fighting.

Give me a break. You think if this video showed Pakistani or Middle Eastern kids beating up some white kid you wouldn't have played the race and religion card?

No you give me a break, don't pretend to be Nostradamus, as if you know what i would say. And the attackers were Asian. Don't you feel smart with all your racist rants against whites.

You wouldn't have called the kids names based on their stereotypes? Race is always a factor in these school fights. And the white punks are saying Nigga lmaoooooo. I'd love these kids to say that in front of a black person.

So i quess the Asian kids that beat up the other Asian kids were racist? Okay, and whites that beat up on other whites are also racist then?

And please do google some fights between whites and blacks, its not uncommon for the N bomb to be used.

7 white trash piece of shits beating up one helpless kid. Real manly of them. And why are they saying n-gga? We all know how white folks piss their pants when they see a black man. Anyways I'm pretty sure in around 10 years the Asian guy is going to have a good education and job while these trailer trash white punks will be either in downtown begging or behind bars for sexual assault or some next crime.

idk if youve noticed but if you click the YouTube link it states that 4 out of the 5 boys are Chinese. Wu doesn't sound like a "white" name. And scared of black people? :lol: a Pakistani talking about being scared? You guys along with your Indian and Arab brothers are one of the most passive people lol

Anyone who would consider me racist would be an idiot. This is to let some of you know that i have a Black, White, and an Asian in my family, like really close relatives. :woot: I can say whatever i wish.

ptldM3 how bad is the Neo Nazi sitution in Russia they behead Migrants from central asia.

Anyone who would consider me racist would be an idiot. This is to let those of you know that i have a black, White, and an Asian in my family :rofl: I can say whatever i wish.

My stepmom is a Persian Muslim. I guess I can say stuff about Islam?

ptldM3 how bad is the Neo Nazi sitution in Russia they behead Migrants from central asia.

There are many and yes they do some sadistics things, but it is no different than western style gangs that beat/shoot their rivals based on race.

Bullying at school, what is new?

There doesn't seem to be enough evidence to say that this is a racist attack either, I did not hear any racial slurs being used during the attack.

According to the Youtube page, the attackers were Asian as well. IF that is true, the chances of it being racism against Asians falls to zero.

These guys cover their faces with hoods and masks, they have obviously done this kind of thing before, and don't want to get caught.

Update: when I started the thread there were no names given in the description part of the video. Names have now been given and judging by the names, 4 are Asians.

There are many and yes they do some sadistics things, but it is no different than western style gangs that beat/shoot their rivals based on race.

I'm asking how bad is it ? is it growing or decreasing and is the government doing anything to stop it ?

Actually, there's actually 3-4 chinese/asian americans in this video beating that chinese boy, their names are posted on the youtube page for this video. Trash comes in all forms, races, and nationalities unfortunately.
i think i watched the video carefully it looks like that it more than a racial attack because one of the guys was looking like a chinese .last second of video...
it looks like a revenge between guys or robbery

Back
Top Bottom