What's new

PDF New Mods 2020

I remember when you said to some young new guy angry with getting negative rating for first time .... mods please give to me, i can take more, spare this guy if it means so much 8-) :lol:
aby yaar kya fark parta hai its just internet . our virtual life . laptop off this world is off .with time i learn only happiness is important . the moments we enjoyed here . baki koi 7 star ho ya kuch bhi internet per bahir usko traffic police wala bhi chalan ticket de jata hai :rofl:

MastanKhan is PDF’s Loki ...a serial feather ruffler .....it would be shame to tame him with moderation duties
as i remember he was moderator or think tank many years ago . @MastanKhan uncle can not control his emotions even now :lol:

aby yaar kya fark parta hai its just internet . our virtual life . laptop off this world is off .with time i learn only happiness is important . the moments we enjoyed here . baki koi 7 star ho ya kuch bhi internet per bahir usko traffic police wala bhi chalan ticket de jata hai :rofl:

as i remember he was moderator or think tank many years ago . @MastanKhan uncle can not control his emotions even now :lol:

Think thank chairman I believe ...

bhai already my wife is sick of this forum . ab tum kaho main din raat yahan free beth ker tum logoon ki posts per nazer rakhoon ? wo divorce mang le gi phir to :undecided::o:
Your experience is that so much that you can even tell by the name of account .
.....what kind of person behind it. :D

until 6-7 years ago may be dear . now i should teach my son rather then teach unknown trolls . what you say sir ?

Hope that cutie stays away from PDF as long as possible haha.

Post some pics of him again bhai when you can.

Think thank chairman I believe ...
he has long history of fights . @MastanKhan want his own air force in pakistan that is why problems started . he was fully removed many years ago too . at that time these guys have very serious debates on this forum not like fish market of today :lol:

Your experience is that do much that you can even tell by the name of account what kind of person behind it. :D
as i told you bro its just internet we better troll and sleep . you also want to limit my freedoms ? now i can bash anyone and no one will say look this mod is biased he abuse others bla bla bla . once you have some powers people will start notice you . me and @Nilgiri are living very happy life in BD section :lol: with our east pakistani brothers :P

Hope that cutie stays away from PDF as long as possible haha.

Post some pics of him again bhai when you can.
he is doing well hidden in his home from corona and playing luddo star and poll games day night like world is going to be end soon .

76977667_154148052720287_6726374117280094662_n.jpg

he has long history of fights . @MastanKhan want his own air force in pakistan that is why problems started . he was fully removed many years ago too . at that time these guys have very serious debates on this forum not like fish market of today :lol:

as i told you bro its just internet we better troll and sleep . you also want to limit my freedoms ? now i can bash anyone and no one will say look this mod is biased he abuse others bla bla bla . once you have some powers people will start notice you . me and @Nilgiri are living very happy life in BD section :lol: with our east pakistani brothers :P
How you don't become obsessed of there economy and incoming Su-35s EFT F-16s bluffs?

he is doing well hidden in his home from corona and playing luddo star and poll games day night like world is going to be end soon .

View attachment 629460
I think @Moonlight ma'am (as she is a mod now) is the first ever female mod on this forum? :D

Last edited:
How you don't become obsessed of there economy and incoming Su-35s EFT F-16s bluffs?
TBH we are just trolling for fun we all know no south Asian country will be rich developed and like EU in this century . all are same more or less . but they dreaming high so we got a chance to troll with them . its just pure fun sir . my one post in their air force thread can start a troll war for many days .:D when i feel bored in home or office i just poke them and laugh :rofl:

I think @Moonlight ma'am (as she is a mod know) is the first ever female mod in this forum?
@Spring Onion seekho yahan se kuch ap bhi . 70 saal ho gay apko yahan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom