What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Vasef sb!

I would be more interested in joining the think tanks and benefit from the discussions there. Not sure whats the process like. Any ideas?

Keep up with quality posting and avoid being consumed by trolls or inappropriate language; you will finally reach the ceiling. :-)

Please leave your communist-aligned identity politics out of this thread.

You may not believe this but I was being unbiased.

Cabatli is a fine mod already

But he is a mod in the Turkish section, is he not, with all the Turks bobbing their heads in the manner of robots.

I have never encountered him in any other section, so how do you say he is qualified for the International Moderator position ??

Let him start as a normal member in all other sections and then in some months we can decide.

Thank you, I am much better now.

Goes without say but take care, sir.

Last edited:
You shouldn't waste time here, and go to Syria to confront Turkish Armed Forces. They are one less soldier without you.

Thanks, but just like cats I don't like fighting. I don't like war. Maybe I am a coward.

Especially against the supremest Turkish armed forces :tup:

Thanks, but just like cats I don't like fighting. I don't like war. Maybe I am a coward.

Especially against the supremest Turkish armed forces :tup:
I guess so, it's not like reading half a.sed articles online. Especially, not for some fanboy.

I guess so, it's not like reading half a.sed articles online. Especially, not for some fanboy.

I agree. Even if I go to war against the mighty Erdogan's boys, what will I be able to do ?? Mighty Erdogan's mighty boys and MIT ( also pronounced mighty ) have no match !!

What about you ?? Have you done your conscription ?? Mighty Turkish armed forces need you in Syria.

I agree. Even if I go to war against the mighty Erdogan's boys, what will I be able to do ?? Mighty Erdogan's mighty boys and MIT ( also pronounced mighty ) have no match !!

What about you ?? Have you done your conscription ?? Mighty Turkish armed forces need you in Syria.
I have been twice to Syria in times of deadly crisis. I'd go again if needed, I am ready to kill for my country unlike your Indian a.s. You are right that you are no match.

Here is a photo taken by me, a group of Syrian people storming a French hotel in Latakia:
DSC06563.JPG

Last edited:
I have been twice to Syria in times of deadly crisis. I'd go again if needed, I am ready to kill for my country unlike your Indian a.s. You are right that you are no match.

Pity... I promote a Progressive ideology while you are ready to kill those who promote Progressiveness. What is your opinion about these jailed people :
A Turkish court on Wednesday handed down jail sentences totalling 159 years and one month for 18 lawyers over “membership in an armed terrorist organisation,” Cumhuriyet newspaper reported.

The lawyers are members of Turkey’s left-wing Progressive Lawyers Association (ÇHD) and People’s Law Office (HHB), a group focusing on political repression. Seventeen of the accused were taken into custody in 2017. A court ordered their release in Sept. 2018, after imposing a travel ban.

I am not interested in your farts.

So I will assume that you will kill Turkish citizens who don't follow your idiotic Erdogani ideology. Therefore to me you are no more than a NATO mercenary.

Bye bye.

Last edited:
^^^

Everything that is wrong with PDF right here in an innocuous thread to identify suitable candidates to join the forum moderation team. I still remember the days @AgNoStiC MuSliM wielded supreme control over proceedings - can we have him back @WebMaster?

^^^

Everything that is wrong with PDF right here in an innocuous thread to identify suitable candidates to join the forum moderation team. I still remember the days @AgNoStiC MuSliM wielded supreme control over proceedings - can we have him back @WebMaster?

I am not presenting myself as a mod candidate but am just disagreeing with Nilgiri the the wrongness of putting up the Turkish members as candidates. They are not unbiased and generally act as bots for their Erdogan government.

^^^

lol. Did I really 'wield supreme control over proceedings'?

I've been back as a moderator for a while, just been doing it on and off depending on availability. Unfortunately, gone are the days when I was able to allocate a significant amount of time to the forum regularly. But feel free to tag me on threads where assistance is needed and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom