What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster

Having filtered out those that have indicated they dont want this task + ones I know have existing IRL time/energy concerns etc already (or have gone inactive).....here are some candidates you could look into (IMO) that have good balanced temperament and it wont be awkward for existing active mods to best of my knowledge (given they have had run-ins/issues with some being suggested in the thread):

Pakistanis:

@Signalian @That Guy @Quwa @ghazi52 @Mentee @Zibago @Gryphon @Cookie Monster @Vapnope @farhan_9909 @Moonlight @fatman17 @RescueRanger

@LeGenD (if he returns)

Non-Pakistanis:

@KAL-EL @dbc @xenon54 @Vergennes @Indos @cabatli_53 (can make global mod) @Deino (can make global mod)

Of course all dependent on whether they want and have time for it etc.

I have definitely missed some respected balanced members and friends, sorry to them in advance.
How come nobody has suggested @araz ?

How come nobody has suggested @araz ?

Maybe activity rate? I have not chanced upon him that much (probably different interests in forum largely).

Most titled members are already I suppose evaluated by webby/admins by their activity rate/interest for potential mod role (I would think) etc.

@Joe Shearer

Wishing you the best in health and happiness .... Hope you enjoy the best health possible for many years to come

Glad to hear you are well

Look what the Cat dragged in....

Are u online at other places too now ?

Thank you, good people, for your kind wishes.

@Signalian Sadly, not yet; only a few limited moments once in a while. I'm checking into PDF after ages.

lol. Did I really 'wield supreme control over proceedings'?

I've been back as a moderator for a while, just been doing it on and off depending on availability. Unfortunately, gone are the days when I was able to allocate a significant amount of time to the forum regularly. But feel free to tag me on threads where assistance is needed and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Oh, boy, you are needed back.

lol. Did I really 'wield supreme control over proceedings'?

I've been back as a moderator for a while, just been doing it on and off depending on availability. Unfortunately, gone are the days when I was able to allocate a significant amount of time to the forum regularly. But feel free to tag me on threads where assistance is needed and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

I like how you prevented controversy and stopped sectarianism in the thread about Liwa Zanabiyoun. We need people like you who are unbalanced and can see both sides of such controversies.

Vote for me.:enjoy:

I have not yet decided whether you are even a Muslim Pakistani or a hider Indian Hindu troll, and you want my vote. lol.

Brother, this forum is a Pakistani one, Assad has no control here.

Agreed, and you want a balanced person as mod, yes ??

But all the Turk members here seem like a bot army of Erdogan. One of them even has gone into Syria as part of the Turkish military invasion. I asked this member his opinion about a Progressive Turkish movement called "Progressive Lawyers Association" and this member was rude about the question.

You tell me, if such biased, unbalanced, trollish members can be allowed to be an International Moderator.

I have not yet decided whether you are even a Muslim Pakistani or a hider Indian Hindu troll, and you want my vote. lol.

I too have a doubt if he really is a Pakistani-American or an Indian Sangh worker.

Last edited:
U should be upgraded from TT to MOD.

Also I second @Itachi @Avicenna and @I.R.A

They are level headed ppl...although I haven't seen @I.R.A around lately.

Salam Bro, hope you are doing well and your family are safe and sound. May ALLAH protect all of us Insha ALLAH.

Thanks for mentioning me but I don't have the energy to become part of an unfair, unjust, intolerant, self appraising team, they don't have it in them neither they deserve it. I came back for a brief period and intend to keep my stay short, its only for this common real threat to humanity. First it was indians and then it was Pakistanis ....... I think they deserve their existing pool of mods.

@padamchen hello ogre, kya hall hain? how's everyone? Nephew bhabi g hope everyone is good and safe and sound. Tu to ogre hay tujay salay kya hona hy

Salam Bro, hope you are doing well and your family are safe and sound. May ALLAH protect all of us Insha ALLAH.

Thanks for mentioning me but I don't have the energy to become part of an unfair, unjust, intolerant, self appraising team, they don't have it in them neither they deserve it. I came back for a brief period and intend to keep my stay short, its only for this common real threat to humanity. First it was indians and then it was Pakistanis ....... I think they deserve their existing pool of mods.

@padamchen hello ogre, kya hall hain? how's everyone? Nephew bhabi g hope everyone is good and safe and sound. Tu to ogre hay tujay salay kya hona hy

Lol

Salam bhai.

I used to come back from time to time post 370 to get a whiff of Pakistan.

I do member searches during such visits.

I started posting because I saw your posts.

No expectations positive or negative otherwise ...

Hope you guys , mam and rascals are doing good and are safe at home. Wait this out. Don't be your usual talwar dhari sher ...

Lol

Salam bhai.

I used to come back from time to time post 370 to get a whiff of Pakistan.

I do member searches during such visits.

I started posting because I saw your posts.

No expectations positive or negative otherwise ...

Hope you guys , mam and rascals are doing good and are safe at home. Wait this out. Don't be your usual talwar dhari sher ...

Walaikumsalam.

You have a very false perception of mine :o: .........

We will all survive this Insha ALLAH, hope everyone who got infected recovers and most of all hope we would learn our lesson and behave going forward ....... if the ALL MIGHTY gives us another chance.

It would be a shame to watch u go bro. Do u have some other way of keeping in touch(if u wouldn't mind)? Like WhatsApp, Discord, Facebook, etc. Nilgiri made a discord...a lot of the PDF members who left are on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom