What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a shame to watch u go bro. Do u have some other way of keeping in touch(if u wouldn't mind)? Like WhatsApp, Discord, Facebook, etc. Nilgiri made a discord...a lot of the PDF members who left are on there.

Says I.R.A already has account there listed, probably just needs to be relog in + stay in touch etc :)

Good to see you @I.R.A bhai, best wishes to you and yours.

I saw your heartfelt appeal to your countrymen to put aside their differences and unite on this common cause, this great peril just starting, in thread somewhere. You have a good noble heart my friend...I hope world has many more like you everywhere.

It would be a shame to watch u go bro. Do u have some other way of keeping in touch(if u wouldn't mind)? Like WhatsApp, Discord, Facebook, etc. Nilgiri made a discord...a lot of the PDF members who left are on there.

I have watsapp, you have my email right? If you wish I can share my number there or you can send me your's. I did join discord on @Nilgiri 's invitation but that was it as I didn't understand ABC of it, sorry Nilgiri it was too complicated for me to operate :-).

Good to see you @I.R.A bhai, best wishes to you and yours.

I saw your heartfelt appeal to your countrymen to put aside their differences and unite on this common cause, this great peril just starting, in thread somewhere. You have a good noble heart my friend...I hope world has many more like you everywhere.

Hey thanks, how have you been? Hope you and family are doing good and are safe and sound.

I also hope that the situation gets better everywhere and we get back to normalcy. Plus a little hope that we learn our lesson and stop being a threat to this planet, ourselves and rest of the species.

I have watsapp, you have my email right? If you wish I can share my number there or you can send me your's. I did join discord on @Nilgiri 's invitation but that was it as I didn't understand ABC of it, sorry Nilgiri it was too complicated for me to operate :-).

you should upgrade your software. it's fashionable too these days.

you should upgrade your software. it's fashionable too these days.

Does it come with protection against Covid-19 or any other unseen pandemic in pipeline (ALLAH willing if I survive to witness one more)? Khudanakhasta

Human thoughts and how we perceive things is an ongoing dynamic process, nothing is constant (nor it should be for any healthy human), experiences may and should broaden our vision and perception, at every phase there is a lesson to be learnt, every misfortune is one step closer to self evaluation and recognition of why this didn't was just some one big bang without a purpose.

So how's life? Hope you are doing good, stay safe buddy and take care of everyone close to you.

Don't agree. If its destined then there shouldn't be any accountability. If there has to be accountability and judgement, then except for my end nothing is destined.

But you also believe you are destined to be given accountability and judgement? Death is accountability and judgement of LIFE

Universe is ever expanding ............. or it isn't?

One can always argue it being in a state of expansion is a constant thing..

Hey thanks, how have you been? Hope you and family are doing good and are safe and sound.

I also hope that the situation gets better everywhere and we get back to normalcy. Plus a little hope that we learn our lesson and stop being a threat to this planet, ourselves and rest of the species.

Yep we are doing fine thanks. Hope all good on your end too.

Dont worry about discord, i was just pulling your leg yaar. Similar Tech-issue is problem for many that joined lol. Just stay in touch here on forum from time to time when you can buddy.

But you also believe you are destined to be given accountability and judgement? Death is accountability and judgement of LIFE

Na. I can only hope I will be spared and mercy will be shown, I don't wish accountability and judgement I pray for HIS mercy. Death is a phase between a temporary state and a permanent state.

One can always argue it being in a state of expansion is a constant thing..

There is only one constant "The Awal" "The Akhir", free of time and space. The rest are just "Kun faya kun" (Be and it is).

is accountability

Is Mercy. Accountability is totally based on what I did, Mercy is HIS choice. I wish to eliminate myself from that equation and hope for the only and best possible escape from accountability.

Is Mercy. Accountability is totally based on what I did, Mercy is HIS choice. I wish to eliminate myself from that equation and hope for the only and best possible escape from accountability.

But whatever you did was His choice too

But whatever you did was His choice too

A big no.

If it was HIS choice then there was no need for all those Messengers, Prophets and Prophet Messengers and all those Divine revelations. HE is lawful, Just ........ and I am sure HE will never judge me for HIS choice.

A big no.

If it was HIS choice then there was no need for all those Messengers, Prophets and Prophet Messengers and all those Divine revelations. HE is lawful, Just ........ and I am sure HE will never judge me for HIS choice.

i thought He gets to do what He pleases.

The created cannot comprehend the Creator. so why indulge in matters we can't comprehend.

There is a free will thread. Lets move there. I don't want new moderators to practice their butchering skills on you for derailing and off topic, you just rejoined and everyones going through robot training these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom