What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought He gets to do what He pleases.

And HE also chose where, when and to what extent. If HE wished he wouldn't have allowed your petty constitution(s) and laws.

The created cannot comprehend the Creator. so why indulge in matters we can't comprehend.

But doesn't HE tell you to look for and ponder?

There is a free will thread. Lets move there. I don't want new moderators to practice their butchering skills on you for derailing and off topic, you just rejoined and everyones going through robot training these days

Please lead the way. I haven't shied away from expressing my true feelings about moderators and this forum, so best of luck anyone new who wishes to try "Judging and lecturing".

Anyone who isn’t engaged in Hyper nationalistic stealth trolling, or trolling in general is a good start.

@BHarwana & @Kaniska, they're elite members which makes them more deserving for being mods, unbiased and very active on lots of threads...respectful too, and they often debunk bullshit from trolls with different agendas

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.
@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom