What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, BTW, You bio states Hyderabad, Is Hyderabad Green ? And is Grandpa Kitchen (Youtube) also from Hyderabad?

Green? It is, where I live, somewhere close to the training air-base. There're paddy fields opposite our buildings. The water's bad, though.

I'll have to look up Grandpa Kitchen, to answer you. Give me a bit of time; I'm not online very much these days.

Biryani, I always prefer chicken, The thigh piece

That's one meat I never took to.

I could never eat curries; only when I encountered the western way of preparing meat (and fish - grilled and fried) did I take to meat and fish, and then it was usually red meat, beef or pork.

Now of course all that is on the banned list. A medium steak is now food ****.

Hope he is doing better now...

Thank you, I am much better now.

Green? It is, where I live, somewhere close to the training air-base. There're paddy fields opposite our buildings. The water's bad, though.

I'll have to look up Grandpa Kitchen, to answer you. Give me a bit of time; I'm not online very much these days.

I could never eat curries; only when I encountered the western way of preparing meat (and fish - grilled and fried) did I take to meat and fish, and then it was usually red meat, beef or pork.

Try upper (breast) part of Desi chicken. It is white meat; but taste is quite close to red meat.

Thank you, I am much better now.
Paddy fields are definitely a sight to adore, To cool your eyes and mind

Try upper (breast) part of Desi chicken. It is white meat; but taste is quite close to red meat.
Arey seedhe se bolen na, Bob of desi chicken :D:D

Paddy fields are definitely a sight to adore, To cool your eyes and mind

Sadly, these - and the military restrictions on signal towers starting from Hakimpet and going on south down to beyond the EME Centre, Trimulgherry - mean that I don't get a good signal. Voice calls are a major hazard.

Arey seedhe se bolen na, Bob of desi chicken :D:D

Very clearly, I must remain thankful that the other half of the desiderata do not find space in your recommendations.

Sadly, these - and the military restrictions on signal towers starting from Hakimpet and going on south down to beyond the EME Centre, Trimulgherry - mean that I don't get a good signal. Voice calls are a major hazard.
Surprised, Is that due to water ?
Very clearly, I must remain thankful that the other half of the desiderata do not find space in your recommendations.
:lol:
Desi Hens are restricted to such, Desi Cocks (Male Hen), are not good in taste though

Surprised, Is that due to water ?

No, military restrictions on signals.

:lol:
Desi Hens are restricted to such, Desi Cocks (Male Hen), are not good in taste though

Noted, from a very respectful distance. I'm not going anywhere near this subject.
Oh, and thank you for the parenthesis; I'm MOST grateful for the clarification.

I don't know that much. I just subsided gratefully into the hands of a very cheerful and very confident cardiac surgeon, and he was very, very good.

You got operated and you do not know? Don't the doctors disclose what tests and procedures they plan to do?

You got operated and you do not know? Don't the doctors disclose what tests and procedures they plan to do?

Yes, there was a discharge note where they explained where the stents were placed, and why. Also how they hoped to treat a third block. But I don't remember any terms I could understand.

Before the procedure, there was an angiogram, that was a half-hour thing under local anaesthetic, two days after I was admitted (they were trying to get my BP within control). Immediately afterwards, the surgeon came to see me, told me that he would place two stents, and that it would be a very simple thing, with few complications. That was on the 18th; on the 21st, he placed the stents, again, under local anaesthetic. Unlike the angiogram, this was rather painful in terms of strain on muscle and sinews, and left bruises, but truth to tell, I was walking the second day; in fact, I was discharged the second day.

Yes, there was a discharge note where they explained where the stents were placed, and why. Also how they hoped to treat a third block. But I don't remember any terms I could understand.

Before the procedure, there was an angiogram, that was a half-hour thing under local anaesthetic, two days after I was admitted (they were trying to get my BP within control). Immediately afterwards, the surgeon came to see me, told me that he would place two stents, and that it would be a very simple thing, with few complications. That was on the 18th; on the 21st, he placed the stents, again, under local anaesthetic. Unlike the angiogram, this was rather painful in terms of strain on muscle and sinews, and left bruises, but truth to tell, I was walking the second day; in fact, I was discharged the second day.

All the best. Hope you recover soon.

Look what the Cat dragged in....

Are u online at other places too now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom