What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster I think it would be lot better, if existing Mods are asked about giving more time to this job,we have got plenty of Mods if i am not wrong,making ten more Mods won't help if they won't give enought time to the forum.Just ask them to give some more time.

A solid argument sir, yet I feel the same applies to your good self as I know you too do not rest until the trolls have been forced to return to their subterranean lairs.

(It makes me wonder though that such talents might become diluted if one has to spend a significant amount of time moderating rather then troll slaying.)

In addition to forwarding myself humbly as others have recommended me, I would extend my support to many of the excellent posters I have seen on these pages. Since mangus and sipra have excluded themselves, I would back @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan @Indos @Itachi @Joe Shearer @beijingwalker

Yes, I'm well aware that some of the folks in the above list are mortal enemies of one another, but I have respect for the way all these guys think and write, and such intelligent and also calmly mannered posters - I have seen them remain much calmer than me when responding to obvious provocation - would make good mods imho.

I believe that your troll-killing deserves greater attention and perhaps recognition as well. My thruppence.

Blocked arteries, that I kept ignoring, thinking it was due to slackness in my exercise routine. Finally, the day came when I couldn't walk ten steps without stopping to try and breathe.Those three days were manic.
Was it the aorta ?

Blocked arteries, that I kept ignoring, thinking it was due to slackness in my exercise routine. Finally, the day came when I couldn't walk ten steps without stopping to try and breathe.Those three days were manic.
Man, You must definitely give yourself peace of mind. Consider walking on green fields in the early morning, at 5/6, Then, Lay down, If there is sunlight, Use some umbrella, Deep breath.
Balance your diet as well.

If you’re a non-veg :D, consider some meat as well, Mutton Pulao but once in two week.

And yes, This one was a joke

Beef Biryani not Mutton Pulao @Joe Shearer

:cry:

I've been forbidden red meat; no more steaks, no more sausages or salami! What a disaster. Eggs thrice a week; I practically lived on the damn things! Now I'm trying to figure out suitable diets, and doing very badly at it.

Man, You must definitely give yourself peace of mind. Consider walking on green fields in the early morning, at 5/6, Then, Lay down, If there is sunlight, Use some umbrella, Deep breath.
Balance your diet as well.

If you’re a non-veg :D, consider some meat as well, Mutton Pulao but once in two week.

And yes, This one was a joke

Sounds good, but the last two lines hurt like Billy-o. I've been forbidden red meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom