What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then keep signing NROs and EROs.

Why indulge in idealism of deliverance of "justice" through mortal men?
I don't stand for Justice by man, as man by nature is flawed.

After hiatus of 5 months, I have come on line for a day, ban na kurwa dena. :frown:

Yeah while you're at it can you please kick the butt of TheEagle aka little bully from Mods team?
He got some beef with me as he banned me for 2 months straight. One ban after one due to some lame reasons. Kindly kick his butt. I already posted in General HQs about him with proofs.

Senior mod mere L se.

Despite of my soft approach and instead of issuing you a long term ban; apparently you are taking all that for granted. Instead of learning to how to behave & be civilized; your resort with further abuses is telling a lot about your dramatic grievance. Your abusive behaviour is now beyond tolerating. I forgot the count of your abusive posts that I deleted without issuing any fraction but with soft approach that you can change yourself but that seems to be taken by you for granted.

Just don't expose yourself with abuses as such to the Mod and you can enjoy your stay. You are now out of the Forum to maintain the decorum, quality & peaceful environment. Once you realized your mistake & correct your behaviour; you are welcome to join.

A wise one just said: You are the beef and you keep exposing yourself so, I am The Eagle.

Regards,

@LeGenD : Thanks for the mention. But since I only hang around that Pakistan Air Force Thread, I won't know how to balance other Topics.

My Choice...
#1. @Imran Khan
Positive Rating.jpg

#2 @airomerix @Hodor @Windjammer : all of whom are purely Air Force guys [like myself] - not sure where they stand on nomination.

If all goes to hell, @NA71

@LeGenD : Thanks for the mention. But since I only hang around that Pakistan Air Force Thread, I won't know how to balance other Topics.

My Choice...
#1. @Imran Khan View attachment 617162
#2 @airomerix @Hodor @Windjammer : all of whom are purely Air Force guys [like myself] - not sure where they stand on nomination.

Thank you Vasef sb!

I would be more interested in joining the think tanks and benefit from the discussions there. Not sure whats the process like. Any ideas?

My Choice...
#1. @Imran Khan View attachment 617162

kiyoo humy bhagana hai yaar modrater ki larai hoti hai to end main aik din wo chala jata hai forum choor ker . ap mujhy forum ka سرپرست اعلی ya supreme leader bana do bus bhut hai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom