What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aur baat rahe Moderator banay ke..., tou kuch fiyda ho sakta hai apnay azizo ka.

Isn’t he un-banned now ? But his professional has been changed back to senior member

The funny thins is that I have put the @PakSword and @Mangus Ortus Novem on my ignore list, I would never want them to be mods on this forum because then I wouldn't be able to put these "mods" on my ignore list :lol:.
Why the immense love for my dear @Mangus Ortus Novem and @PakSword ?

No Turks, please. They are always busy in insulting Assad. They cannot be moderators.

Please leave your communist-aligned identity politics out of this thread.

Cabatli is a fine mod already and Xenon I know outside of here in more personal capacity.

Is this Assad some holy man to never be insulted/attacked? He is exact opposite, a degenerate thug that will one day (here or up there) face judgement for his crimes.

@Nilgiri Thank you sir for the mention.

I believe @Signalian @Knuckles and @Nilgiri are the best choices.

Have you ever given a thought to becoming a Mod and yourself, I think you're a very good candidate for becoming one.

I am very humbled by this, more than you can know. PDF does send me curveball like this from time to time, that give me much hope that one day there will be genuine peace and prosperity among and between our peoples. I likely wont live to see that day, but down the road some generation will see it and this trial and tribulation will have been worth it all.

But ship has long sailed on this matter in the present, I would be hypocrite nominating myself, as I have earlier left out (worthy IMO) members who I feel cannot make this shortlist given their entry/engagement into "the fray" just like me, at cost to their image among many...and action by mods regarding that.

In hindsight I should have remained above the fray like Indian members like @anant_s and @PARIKRAMA ...and chosen path of non-controversial engagement on purely higher thought realms. But my inner nature got better of me (Joe is one of few to know my lineage and why it does not suffer fools gladly and is angered extensively after patience runs out) and it is what it is now...

Also concept of Indian mod (even for just indian section) probably will likely not satisfy either side as its seen as uncredible lackey by one and sellout of forum identity/cause by the other etc.

It would just make things awkward and probably detrimental to operation of website (Webby after all has to balance higher objectives with traffic throughput)...as controversial members like I and others in any position of dominion over certain others we have fought bitterly will just make them leave altogether and create domino chain and cascades and more drama etc.

Just best to nip it all in bud and select only candidates that have multipartisan support and can fit into the "establishment" easily too.

@WebMaster

Having filtered out those that have indicated they dont want this task + ones I know have existing IRL time/energy concerns etc already (or have gone inactive).....here are some candidates you could look into (IMO) that have good balanced temperament and it wont be awkward for existing active mods to best of my knowledge (given they have had run-ins/issues with some being suggested in the thread):

Pakistanis:

@Signalian @That Guy @Quwa @ghazi52 @Mentee @Zibago @Gryphon @Cookie Monster @Vapnope @farhan_9909 @Moonlight @fatman17 @RescueRanger

@LeGenD (if he returns)

Non-Pakistanis:

@KAL-EL @dbc @xenon54 @Vergennes @Indos @cabatli_53 (can make global mod) @Deino (can make global mod)

Of course all dependent on whether they want and have time for it etc.

I have definitely missed some respected balanced members and friends, sorry to them in advance.
Thanks for seeing me worthy of a mod but i think others on your list would fit better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom