What's new

PML-N thugs guarding their leadership!

Somalis?
Why do you need others to fight your fights?
Have you heard of Thorncliffe in Toronto?
The pakis there have the city on locks lol most the 🔫 in the city come from them.
Regent, Jungle, Driftwood all areas full of Somalis get their 🔫 from pakis from Thorncliffe.
Pakistanis here have enough power to do what they want on their own without any assistance needed from anyone.
Lol don’t get the pakis here mad, if you know what I know about what they did to some of their enemies you’d know why not to mess with them.

Not true
He doesn’t know what he’s saying.
The Somalis here, their only a thing because pakis supplying the maal lol Somalis here are workers for us we have 1 neighbour which we dominate which dominates the city.
Canadian Pakis are too up to get their hands dirty we get people to do our dirty work for us.

Same for Canadian Pakistanis.

If Nawaz was living in Canada, Toronto especially, his home would cease to exist while he’d be missing.
Us Toronto pakis mean business if Nawaz was to come here we would apply street Justice and make him pay for every single crime he committed since he was born. We would make such an example out of him whole Pakistan would remember for generations to come.

Bro Malvern Boyz …. Enough said …

I recieved these videos this morning but due to the Patwaris talking in their Mothers Tung, I resisted from posting them. Well these cheap paid Dalas can only bark what they grew up with.
However the icing on the cake is that the biggest Scumbag, after getting knocked to the floor and getting a make over in the end also got arrested for possessing an offensive weapon.

View attachment 830817

View attachment 830818

View attachment 830835
the foul mouth got arrested too
great

These guys attacked some protestors and got beaten. They didn't go there to fight, just to protest.

If a couple of car loads of the mandem went down tooled up these lot would have all been laid out for good.

This is a gora who messed around with some Pakistani women and beat up some kids in the park.

You got the video of what happened to him?

I remember seeing this or something similar but they broke into the guy's house and he was crying in his room on the floor

The PMLN goon thought he could intimidate the youth. In Pakistan he would have got away with murder however in the UK the youth know how to fight and how to survive street brawls. The foul mouthed bully was beaten and deserved it.

1649197816413.png

You brothers need to get more guys in the fighting ranks. In the UK we literally now have a who is who in professional boxing and mixed martial arts.
Although that being said I find the expat Pakistani communities all have their own strengths e.g. the US Pakistani community is well educated and well off, lots of business folk.
Oh and Canadian and US Pakistani girls have cute accents.
Pakistanis from Norway have a reputation, some are involved in gang ware fare and shootings.
In the 1990s it was common for youth to attend martial arts lessons. Muay Thai was a popular sport activity within the Pak neighbourhood followed by boxing, kick boxing and karate.

Last edited:

As I said, ganda anda treatment is the best! get 2-3 minors, get 2 crates of rotten smelly eggs, bombard the building and these so called guards! They will stop standing outside! make that place a garbage bin! It really is a garbage bin, a shit of a person lives there!

Pakistanis from Norway have a reputation, some are involved in gang ware fare and shootings.
In the 1990s it was common for youth to attend martial arts lessons. Muay Thai was a popular sport activity within the Pak neighbourhood followed by boxing, kick boxing and karate.
Yeah that's true. Norwegian Pakistanis in the 90s had a powerful gang in the capital of Oslo. It took police years to put them all behind bars

Back
Top Bottom