What's new

PML-N thugs guarding their leadership!

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1649162516820.png

Damn this warrior league has spilled blood for meean ji....how will meean ji recoil??

@Trailer23
@HRK
@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

UK Pakistanis should loudly protest in front of Nawaz’s residence and encourage his neighbours to pressure Nawaz to move.
Nawaz lives in a rich area so make it super loud and hell for all rich residents there so they force Nawaz to move out.

Paid junkie thugs not worth sh_t lolz lmao.

I’m totally against violence.

I don’t know what really happened there. But if they had attacked children, it’s good if they have been really arrested by UK Police !

The attitude of guard dogs will be far more better than these 'human dogs' guarding a corrupt, thief and looter and his family.
Shameless breed of looter's and their TCs.

The attitude of guard dogs will be far more better than these 'human dogs' guarding a corrupt, thief and looter and his family.
Shameless breed of looter's and their TCs.

The attitude of dogs will come down , when they have equally trained dog hunters in frontline! Children are innocent and haven’t any training !

The man in black dress have no manners - disgusting. He is in need of "software update."

How come people can find reasons to defend Nawaz Sharif is beyond me.

They use fancy terms likes democracy, civilian supremacy etc etc to defend Nawaz Sharif and his clan

Zani sharabi qatil feudal of PPP also follow the same formula. Call themselves champions of democracy

Last edited by a moderator:
The man in black dress have no manners - disgusting. He is in need of "software update."

How come people can find reasons to defend Nawaz Sharif is beyond me.
Either Paid people with chor wali smiles or the people have gotten in a cult following where they see no wrong done by their pakora.

They are PML-N supporters do you actually expect them to be well mannered?

He needs some SEVERE SEVERE psychiatric and psychological treatment IMMEDIATELY.

Back
Top Bottom