What's new

COAS Qamar Javed Bajwa Last Address | 23 November 2022

I am really depressed when I read comments of some of my compatriots. Admittedly, Pak Army' has been guilty of manipulating Pakistani politics until the recent past, but then if General Bajwa possessed such a despicable character, why was his tenure extended for three years by Imran Khan? When you call the Army Chief by such names, you insult not only the whole army but also Pakistan herself. Additionally, how can any rational person think that only Imran Khan speaks the truth and everyone else is a "Liar"!

But then blind adoration of a single person with the exclusion of every other person would mke his cult followers totally oblivious to reason. This fact has been made as clear as daylight in this thread
The point here is that we need to really make sure that army (is no longer holier than thou) falls completely under the control of civilian govt. And they actually start defending us from foreign threats. The recent event of murder, attacks and abduction has clearly indicated that armed forces has been involved in some way or the other to either directly do it or encourage it.
This needs to stop so that the nation is represented by people who has the capacity to function in grey instead of black and white.

Excellence in Journalism:
Fk_jro_XgAAnzr7

Excellence in Journalism:
Fk_jro_XgAAnzr7
They want to portray him as humble as IK (tea and paratha). This man is a disgust to humanity. Having reached the highest office and taken good salary and perks, he robbed and let rob the poorest nation. The flour price has touched the skies. I saw one post where a person has hanged himself, and he thinks publicity/image building will rectify it.

sddefault.jpg

I think the one who replaced this swine is no better.

When the idiotic nation gives the status of God to man like Bajwa, that he is responsible for every negative occurrence in Pakistan then a person can only feel sorry for such fools and move on. The gutless and spineless still come and spew hate online as that is all they can do coz in real life they hold a value not more than a mere statue which is dumb, deaf and blind and has zero authority to do anything for anyone. Tomorrow if anyone loses the capability to bear any kin, feel free to put that on Bajwa too. Not even 1% of Jinnah, Jinnah's ultra superior thinking as a human and Jinnah's ability to transform failure into successes as an art of life is discussed while in every Pakistani exists a Bajwa, hence he cannot be let go off while he has gone and lives freely not caring an ounce for the online rantings as this doesnt affect him at any level.

Last edited:
I think the one who replaced this swine is no better.
i am not sure ... he might be towing the line but not to the extend Bajwa did. i think following two points are key to the current situation

1 - there are some guarantees establishment has provided to other countries and they are making sure they deliver what they promised
2 - establishment do not want to have popular leadership that can undermine their authority or control over Pakistan, they want to maintain the status quo. This is the main reason why Pakistan cannot have more provinces, totally independent judiciary, police reforms etc.

It appears that Gen. Bajwa kept few videos on his phone.

1672807550061.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom