What's new

PML-N thugs guarding their leadership!

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE has been real quiet since this dropped, oh wait.

PML-N thugs (heros, saviours)
common Pakistani (PTI thug, traitor)
look at these people, all of them are part of the corruption, most of the pti ones involved are young, who want the best for Pakistan whilst these men who are easily over 40, have already looted Pakistan and living in millions of pounds worth of properties here.
the others were clearly messing around with the thugs yet they couldn’t control their anger 😂

I recieved these videos this morning but due to the Patwaris talking in their Mothers Tung, I resisted from posting them. Well these cheap paid Dalas can only bark what they grew up with.
However the icing on the cake is that the biggest Scumbag, after getting knocked to the floor and getting a make over in the end also got arrested for possessing an offensive weapon.

Screenshot_20220405_143936_com.whatsapp.jpg

IMG-20220405-WA0013.jpg

Screenshot_20220405_154504.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405_151411_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405_151411_com.whatsapp.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I recieved these videos this morning but due to the Patwaris talking in their Mothers Tung, I resisted from posting them. Well these cheap paid Dalas can only bark what they grew up with.
However the icing on the cake is that the biggest Scumbag, after getting knocked to the floor and getting a make over in the end also got arrested for possessing an offensive weapon.

View attachment 830817

View attachment 830818

View attachment 830835

The man in black looks EXACTLY like Aquib Javed, the former Pakistani Fast Bowling Great (1988 - 1997).

Last edited:
Overseas Pakistanis should put together a bounty on Nawaz’s head.
They should get a Pakistani roadman in UK to do a hit on Nawaz and right after the road man takes the first flight back to Pakistan where he receives his cash prize and lives a happy life while serving the nation.

Btw obviously I’m just joking I’m anti violence pro peace 😊

meean made these properties in london because of the environment and above all to be away from, to distance itself from the jahil ماجے گامے چھیدے

see meean doesn't need the jahil poojari for anything more than votes. but the ماجے گامے چھیدے cant get it through their brain barrier.

there is a reason why meean spends eid in london and ONLY comes to Pakistan to rule it like it was ordained that this amritsari kabari and its haram tubbar are the rulers for eternity.

Mian tairay jaan nisaar
Bay-shumaar, bay-shumaar
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom