What's new

AMRAAM Dodger :: Inspired by True Events

Sorry bro he has no such claim.....

This title was taken by this legend;

Screenshot_20220501_225451.jpg

Why isn't that dude in a flight suit? How is he going to get through the G force turns?
us k hath main control ke bajaye L pakra dya us say G force ....

Nobody has jarred nerves except you.
If you spent more time getting a life, and less time celebrity-watching, you would be a happier, healthier person. Now please go back to whatever turns you on, including that bottom-feeding that I showed you to be doing, and be happy doing it. No longer of interest to me how others choose to degrade themselves.

You are now on my 'ignore' list. It is a long and most distinguished list.

Last edited:
To hell with my Video Edits...that the boys at View attachment 844808 call 'cheezy'.

This is the Real Deal & I better get View attachment 844809 from the Mods or i'll be really p!ssed.

As the title of the Topic suggests, behold Nominee for Best Foreign Film (Tamil) at the Academy Awards.

View attachment 844810

View attachment 844813

Please click on Link 👉 : Beast
Apologies: File Size is a bit BIG for best [HD] Quality
Here are some visuals you are about to see of Pakistan Army & Pakistan Air Force (Guest Staring - Photos of Quaid).

View attachment 844820

DAMN! Have you ever seen so many Pakistani Flags in one frame?!!

View attachment 844821

GRIFFINS !!!

View attachment 844822

View attachment 844823

I couldn't upload it on YouTube, but had designed a Thumbnail...

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle
@akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @JX-1 @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

200_s.gif

Positive Rating dee.

mughal_e_azam_akbar_0.jpg

Jao Aish karo...

logo.png

Thalapathy Vijay flies a fighter jet in Beast. This pilot has ‘so many questions’

Retired IAF pilot Sivaram Sajan shared a scene from Thalapathy Vijay's movie Beast. His caption will make you laugh.

May 16, 2022

Most of us have either danced or simply grooved to Halamithi Habibo song from the Thalapathy Vijay starrer Beast. The Tamil movie that also stars Pooja Hegde saw Vijay in the role of a RAW agent. And just like every masaledar movie, Beast also displayed a nail-biting fight sequence where Vijay was seen flying a fighter jet.

However, a retired IAF pilot has shared his dismay at a fight scene in the movie. Posted on Twitter by retired Group Captain Sivaraman Sajan, the video shows Vijay flying a fighter jet and blasting some goons in a head-on collision. Sajan shared the video with the simple caption, “I have so many questions”.

The video has garnered over 245k views and several reactions. While it is not that uncommon for Indian movies to portray the lead in the film as a sankatmochan superhero, the said scene has left people a bit too stunned. Many also wrote how Beast was not the first movie to chuck away logic and base the script on mere adrenaline.

The movie Beast was released on April 13. It had a grand opening with people flocking to the theatres in the first week, but by the end of the first week, Beast stopped roaring and was washed away by other blockbusters like KGF: Chapter 2

logo.png

Thalapathy Vijay flies a fighter jet in Beast. This pilot has ‘so many questions’

Retired IAF pilot Sivaram Sajan shared a scene from Thalapathy Vijay's movie Beast. His caption will make you laugh.

May 16, 2022

Most of us have either danced or simply grooved to Halamithi Habibo song from the Thalapathy Vijay starrer Beast. The Tamil movie that also stars Pooja Hegde saw Vijay in the role of a RAW agent. And just like every masaledar movie, Beast also displayed a nail-biting fight sequence where Vijay was seen flying a fighter jet.

However, a retired IAF pilot has shared his dismay at a fight scene in the movie. Posted on Twitter by retired Group Captain Sivaraman Sajan, the video shows Vijay flying a fighter jet and blasting some goons in a head-on collision. Sajan shared the video with the simple caption, “I have so many questions”.

The video has garnered over 245k views and several reactions. While it is not that uncommon for Indian movies to portray the lead in the film as a sankatmochan superhero, the said scene has left people a bit too stunned. Many also wrote how Beast was not the first movie to chuck away logic and base the script on mere adrenaline.

The movie Beast was released on April 13. It had a grand opening with people flocking to the theatres in the first week, but by the end of the first week, Beast stopped roaring and was washed away by other blockbusters like KGF: Chapter 2
Hi at the end movie been end up on NETFLIX in different version Tamil Hindi telegu and may be couple of more
thank you

Hi another of my Q if someone can answer why Indians are always obsessed with a general with beard though most of the ACMs or AMs are without beard 🤔
thank you

you miss taking your meds today
This is completely uncalled for. Making fun of someone's medical condition..

Two F16s of No.9(Uqab, because Griffin is haram) armed with AMRAAMs taking off from PAF Base Sargodha.
Flown by Sqn Ldr Ilyas Kashmiri and Wg Cmdr jenab Memon bhai, these F16s bugged out after being threatened by the IAF SU-30s.

images (23).jpeg
images (22).jpeg

Last edited:
Hi another of my Q if someone can answer why Indians are always obsessed with a general with beard though most of the ACMs or AMs are without beard 🤔
thank you
I think the most obvious Question that needs to be raised is shorter.

Q. Why Indians are always obsessed (with Pakistan)?

Baŕi ghairi nazar hai hamari siyasat par. Hamari Economy par. Hamaray $ to PKR pay. Hamaray Defence procurement par. Yaha tak IK ke personal life par.

With KGF 2 hype no one paid much heed is what I feel, most popular thing out of the movie was this song Arabic Kuthu :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom