What's new

PML-N thugs guarding their leadership!

Indeed they even made a film 15 years ago, 'izzat' depicting Pakistani gangsters in Oslo. It's those hot headed Gujjars.
Just give these gujjars a mujj to milk, Thier seperation from rural life especially Thier beloved mujjaan

Makes them act in a hot headed manner ( I hope gujjars don't take offense 🤣)

PMLN & PPPP are on my target, I will not spare them. Support me.......

1649209856310.png

Bro, racism in the UK ended when Pakistanis smashed up the goras/skinheads in the 1980s and 1990s.

You brothers need to get more guys in the fighting ranks. In the UK we literally now have a who is who in professional boxing and mixed martial arts.
Although that being said I find the expat Pakistani communities all have their own strengths e.g. the US Pakistani community is well educated and well off, lots of business folk.
Oh and Canadian and US Pakistani girls have cute accents.
UK Pakistanis are more united in general so they have a advantage there
Canadian Pakistanis before it was Pakistanis cs Pakistanis at least now we got united before the Pakis here would be the biggest enemy of other pakis here
But In Sha Allah us Canadian Pakistanis will make Pakistan’s name proud here in Canada

Canadian Pakistanis have lots of achievements as well very big ones.

That guy in the link above got a street named after him due to his service to humanity and he’s Pakistani Canadian. Also he is my close relative….nuff said.

UK Pakistanis should loudly protest in front of Nawaz’s residence and encourage his neighbours to pressure Nawaz to move.
Nawaz lives in a rich area so make it super loud and hell for all rich residents there so they force Nawaz to move out.

Pay a homeless junky guy to shit in front of their building every night! 😁

These guys attacked some protestors and got beaten. They didn't go there to fight, just to protest.

If a couple of car loads of the mandem went down tooled up these lot would have all been laid out for good.

This is a gora who messed around with some Pakistani women and beat up some kids in the park.

Did you see the way the brothers broke in to his house and kicked his head in while he was on the floor?.........:lol:........thing with goras is that they will only fight if they are in a large group or if it's against the elderly, vulnerable, women or children.

Lol, Patwaris playing the victim card again. :lol:
Anyways watch and enjoy the footage how the Patwaris paid Dalal was first wildly swinging a weapon at protesting youths who then floored him. He was later arrested for the possession of the weapon and using it to attack others.

On the march ! to protect Pakistan from inside and outside enemies........

1649254909408.png

1649254985721.png

Imagine getting into a fight while wearing a dress. Seriously wtf were those two bastards wearing.

Back
Top Bottom