What's new

PDF New Mods 2020

How you don't become obsessed of there economy and incoming Su-35s EFT F-16s bluffs?

I think @Moonlight ma'am (as she is a mod now) is the first ever female mod on this forum? :D
No @Elmo was the first female mod

He will reply starting with a:

Hi,

he has more dashed lines in one sentence than the Chinese have in the entire South China seas..:lol:

Congratulations to all the new mods . Hope there will be less Bhakt and Sanghi trolling .

Thanks to all for warm welcome and comments.

@LeGenD to chor nahi gaya?

Congratulations to the new moderators.
I do not have time for regular discussions here (absolutely true); personal matters take precedence, and I prefer apolitical course in my deliberations.

Moderation is different from regular discussions though. In post # 17 of my 'feedback' thread, I alluded to the possibility of supporting PDF management in flexible capacity if they reach out to me. They did, and I stay true to my word. If I can do something constructive for PDF in my spare time, then why not.

NOW;

I will not judge any member on the basis of political affiliation(s) and views in relation to a topic; my role is implementation of rules and making this forum a better place for all. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom