What's new

PDF New Mods 2020

This announcement doesn't match with the results of the poll on this forum for new mods where @HannibalBarca and @That Guy were leading by a significant margin. But both are absent in this list of the new mods.

Last edited:
Low key, kinda glad I got rejected for the position. I already deal with people questioning my current title, just because they can't handle the fact I don't agree with then...well, that and I tend to push trolls to the edge of insanity. I can't imagine what would happen if I became a mod, lol.

Probably no less than a civil war, though we may not sometimes see eye to eye on serveral issues, I do have the utmost respect how calm and collected you are when dealing with friends or foe alike. Although I do think you should count it as a blessing, as moderating is a cumbersome task, which should free up your time better suited for taking on trolls at your own leisure. As for the former I hope that the newly appointed mods are not bogged down with their new endeavours to an extent where they have to compromise their usual contribution to the forum, of which there are a few members whos contribution I have grown accustomed to. All in all I would like to congratulate all newly appointed moderators:

@BHarwana
@Foxtrot Alpha
@Kambojaric
@krash
@LeGenD
@Moonlight
@PakSword
@Side-Winder

For PDF we march forward!

Gentlemen,
This not the last time we are promoting mods. We will continuously be observing and preparing teams as we need active staff for the whole year.
We have listened to your complains and suggestions. We will continue to work hard and try to improve forum's management system as much as possible :)

regards

Low key, kinda glad I got rejected for the position. I already deal with people questioning my current title, just because they can't handle the fact I don't agree with then...well, that and I tend to push trolls to the edge of insanity. I can't imagine what would happen if I became a mod, lol.
You are better suited for other roles not moderation. I agree. Will reach out soon.

Back
Top Bottom