What's new

Pakistanis should take up Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies.

angaradubai

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Today Yoga is popular through out the world, especially the west, it was invented in our land (Indus valley) most pakistanis probably dont even know this

Yoga is amazing, I have been doing it for 2 years, it defiantly brings postive energy to your body and keeps you calm and young. We dont have to read any hindu mantras, I am talking about the actual exercise. Please Pakistanis, take back your wonderful history and learn from it, the world surely is. If only our mullahs didn't declare everything haram, we would be somewhere else today

Another facepalm.

Lagta ha issy or koi kam nai ha.

just because a mullah says it, doesn't make it haram. its a good exercise, pakistanis need yoga, especially these days to calm themselves down in bad times. Unfortunately the half _ss prayers we do are obviously not working

LOL i would take Sufi dance over yoga any day it's very peaceful

just because a mullah says it, doesn't make it haram. its a good exercise, pakistanis need yoga, especially these days to calm themselves down in bad times. Unfortunately the half _ss prayers we do are obviously not working

STFU we are calm already and we dont need any bharati advice.

on other hand if you are a Pakistani you would have known that in Pakistan elite class ladies are being made fool to pay for yoga classes :P

am thinking to start a class and mint money too

I saw a show yesterday on good morning Pakistan, and they were promoting yoga and other exercises. So it is definitely coming into the scene.

In Islamabad, Lahore. Pindi and even in Peshawar the ladies are running yoga clubs.

Guys, I do YOGA and would highly recommend to Men and Women. It is really a Great way to stretch your Muscles and is low impact as well a Cardiovascular exercise. Pilates is actually inspired by Yoga.

Not but it along with Aerobics & Pilates is more suited to women than men; nothing like pumping iron, ..nothing like that ! :)

That's a misconception. I'm certainly no expert but it is common knowledge that the benefits of Yoga far outweigh pumping iron at the gym. Besides, Yoga is much more challenging than lifting a bunch of weights.

That's a misconception. I'm certainly no expert but it is common knowledge that the benefits of Yoga far outweigh pumping iron at the gym. Besides, Yoga is much more challenging than lifting a bunch of weights.

its true, I could do yoga easily when I was in school, but its so difficult for me now. So I joined a gym instead.
Also, I find it too slow and boring.

Guys, I do YOGA and would highly recommend to Men and Women. It is really a Great way to stretch your Muscles and is low impact as well a Cardiovascular exercise. Pilates is actually inspired by Yoga.

*cough...cough* Not a Real Man ! :whistle:

I feel Pakistanis seem to associate Yoga with Hinduism hence the reluctance .

Till this association remains , little can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom