What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know they where not called Hindu, I don't need to be told this. But how do you know that Indians don't have Aryan in them?

People from the south genetically has less "Aryan" in them, than those of the north.

Pakistanis ancestors were hindus.. so what.. now they are not... does it matter.

For Indians. move on.
For Pakistanis. Change your text books and accept the facts, and stop hating Hindus.
Read post 379...What happened to all the descendents of the Moghuls? Or those of the Arabs? Or the Persians? Dont tell me they vapourized! Please grow up grow some neurons in the process!

Its not my problem if you don't know since you believe Darius invaded IVC before 1500BC and gave it a Greek name India(Ἰνδία).
hahaha.gif

So what happened to Greek ancestry? Oh wait they dissolved in the Indian gene pool right...and the Moghuls who ruled Sub continent dotn tell me they had no descendants, or what about the Turks? The Arabs? and all the other people who came to India? Did you drown them in your Ganga?

Read post 379...What happened to all the descendents of the Moghuls? Or those of the Arabs? Or the Persians? Dont tell me they vapourized! Please grow up grow some neurons in the process!

Isn't it ironic that Indian ancestors were non-hindu until Vedic Aryan spread their religion to them? :rofl:

Most probably went back however a lot stayed and mixed with local population. However after that many years there are no Arabs or Persians etc as Arabs or Persians themselves would say.

Isn't it ironical that Indian ancestors were non-hindu until Vedic Aryan spread their religion to them? :rofl:
Actually modern day Hinduism is a mix of local beliefs and Vedic meaning Hinduism as we know it was made in India.

Most probably went back however a lot stayed and mixed with local population. However after that many years there are no Arabs or Persians etc as Arabs or Persians themselves would say.

Actually modern day Hinduism is a mix of local beliefs and Vedic meaning Hinduism as we know it was made in India.

Yes, i know. But without foreign Aryan, there would be no vedic, in turn, there would be no Hinduism.

Isn't it ironical that Indian ancestors were non-hindu until Vedic Aryan spread their religion to them? :rofl:
hahaha..
lol...what kind of statement is this....
everything on universe has a start...
hinduism startes from vedic culture...
Islam originated from prophet mohamad..
christanity started from jesus christ....

lol...how can be there something , without the starting.........every religion has a start then people become it's follower...:lol::lol:

Yes, i know. But without foreign Aryan, there would be no vedic, in turn, there would be no Hinduism.
But Aryan themselves dissolved into Indian society making them just as Indian today as most the original inhabitants.

there is no clear proof of foreign invasion of aryan..in india.......

People from the south genetically has less "Aryan" in them, than those of the north.

Geneticist use the term ANI(Ancestral North Indians) or Eurasian, nowhere Vedas mentions Arya as a race, the meaning was misinterpreted by early Indologists. Vedas refers to people practising Vedic customs as Arya.

hahaha..
lol...what kind of statement is this....
everything on earth has a start...
hinduism startes from vedic culture...
Islam originated from prophet mohamad..
christanity started from jesus christ....

lol...how can be there something , without the starting.........every religion has a start then people become it's follower...:lol::lol:

Exactly, everything has a start, why did Timetravel mocked that Pakistani ancestors were hindu. His own ancestors weren't. I'm merely showed him the irony with some historical reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom