What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Tang Chinese, you picking up the same crap from the recycle bin. :omghaha:

Your lie is exposed once again. :omghaha::omghaha:

sgyk.png

You don't even know which part of china I'm from. :omghaha:

Exactly, everything has a start, why did Timetravel mocked that Pakistani ancestors were hindu. His own ancestors weren't. I'm merely showed him the irony with some historical reference.
it was no mocking....and they were hindu in past and later with the advent of islam in subcontinent converted( 90-99% of them except the few mughals and arabs who settled here).....and there is no irony here...

Most probably went back however a lot stayed and mixed with local population. However after that many years there are no Arabs or Persians etc as Arabs or Persians themselves would say.

So the Americans with descendants from Europe should rub off their history too?

it was no mocking....and they were hindu in past and later with the advent of islam in subcontinent converted( 90-99% of them except the few mughals and arabs who settled here).....and there is no irony here...

The irony is his ancestors and pakistani's were both non-hindu if you go back all the way. Did get it?

Its not my problem if you don't know since you believe Darius invaded IVC before 1500BC and gave it a Greek name India(Ἰνδία).
hahaha.gif

I never said that you blatant liar, anyway all my posts are in this thread all those losers thanking you can just scroll through them if they really want to know anything.

The irony is his ancestors and pakistani's were both non-hindu if you go back all the way. Did get it?
hahaha...
the biggest irony is you are debating about india and hinduism ..when you know nothing of it......
(I cannot say for a particular person...but in general they are...)

hahaha...
the biggest irony is you are debating about india and hinduism ..when you know nothing of it......
(I cannot say for a particular person...but in general they are...)

If I knew nothing, I wouldn't have said what I said. How's that for another irony???

So the Americans with descendants from Europe should rub off their history too?
They have? Apart from recent immigrants. Majority of White Americans are German descent, how many do you see embracing German culture? Instead they created there own culture.

1. The IVC existed some 3000 years ago on the banks of indus

2. There is tablet found in which a man is sitting cross legged with his tool exposed and the indian claim that it is a depiction of shiva

3. This means that the earliest record of the hindu god shiva was some exposed man who sat on the banks of the river indus

4. The indus river is located in present day Pakistan

5. So basically this mean that we , the people of the indus plains gave the hinuds their god in human form some 3000 years agao , they actually worship someone who lived on the indus plains some 3000 years ago on the banks of indus

6. It can be said that shiva is based on some Pakistani guy who lived some 3000 yeara ago who showed the hindus his thing and they got so mesmerized by this man living on the indus plain that they took him as their god and they never stopped worshipping him till this day

Here is the tabet , found on in present day Pakistan , which the indians claim is depcition of shiva

Pasupati_15440.jpg

If I knew nothing, I wouldn't have said what I have just said. How's that for another irony???
its because you are hell bend to prove your point..without any prior knowledge about the subject.......

Exactly, but look how far back you have too go? At least 6000 years when Indians became Hindus as we know it while we only need to go back 1000 to 500 years or maybe even less when Pakistanis became Muslim.

its because you are hell bend to prove your point..without any prior knowledge about the subject.......

Lol, ,making such empty statement is an admission you have no valid point to make..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom