What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The IVC existed some 3000 years ago on the banks of indus

2. There is tablet found in which a man is sitting cross legged with his tool exposed and the indian claim that it is a depiction of shiva

3. This means that the earliest record of the hindu god shiva was some exposed man who sat on the banks of the river indus

4. The indius river located in present day Pakistan

5. So basically this mean that we , the people of the indus plains gave the hinuds their god in human form , they actually worship someone who lived on the indus plains some 3000 years ago on the banks of indus

6. IT can be said that shiva is based on some Pakistani guy who lived some 3000 yeara ago who showed the hindus his thing and they got so mesmerized by this man living on the indus plain that they took him as their god.

Here is the tabet , found on in present day Pakistan , which the indians claim is depcition of shiva

Pasupati_15440.jpg

seems legit.. :lol:

Exactly, but look how far back you have too go? At least 6000 years when Indians became Hindus as we know it while we only need to go back 1000 to 500 years or maybe even less when Pakistanis became Muslim.

What 6000 yrs? Vedic is only 3500 years old, hinduism about 2000 years old. You need more schooling.

hahaha..
if its empty then..please atleast present your full statement...not a empty one...
I made mine, but you failed to reply with one that is not empty. I'm still waiting.

actualy hindus have been around for 10000 million billion years , they were the uni cellular organisms from which all life evolved :rofl:

What 6000 yrs? Vedic is only 3500 years old, hinduism about 2000 years old. You need more schooling.

I made mine, but you failed to reply with one that is not empty. I'm still waiting.
My mistake, please don't resort to insults. Hinduism is 3000 years old. And the point still stands.

This guy came from IVC ... than went to Mexico... than came back and settled in bihar... the rightful owner of INDUS civilisation.. kudos to this creature.

And oh ... give him a cookie.

Go enjoy your Sajji, I am not interested in conversation with you.

I have already made mine....

it was no mocking....and they were hindu in past and later with the advent of islam in subcontinent converted( 90-99% of them except the few mughals and arabs who settled here).....and there is no irony here...

Read post 379...What happened to all the descendents of the Moghuls? Or those of the Arabs? Or the Persians? Dont tell me they vapourized! Please grow up grow some neurons in the process!

In a ocean if you drop a few buckets of water, that does not change the nature of the ocean.

you need to go to school buddy...
IVC started from 3000 BCE....now its 21st century ....you need to go to school.....:lol::lol:

They have? Apart from recent immigrants. Majority of White Americans are German descent, how many do you see embracing German culture? Instead they created there own culture.
The Italians and Irish still embrace their cultures and so do Germans...

German Americans (German: Deutschamerikaner) are Americans who were either born in Germany or are of German ancestry. They comprise about 50 million people, making them the largest ancestry group ahead of Irish Americans, African Americans and English Americans. They comprise about 1/3 of the German diaspora in the world...

In the 1670s the first significant groups of German immigrants arrive in the British colonies, settling primarily in New Yorkand Pennsylvania. Immigration continued in very large numbers during the 19th century, with eight million arrivals from Germany.

Germans accounted for one-third of the population of the American colonies, and were second in number only to the English. The German language was widely spoken in nearly every colonial city.

Some German contributions to U.S. life are easy to pinpoint - sauerkraut, for example, or the tuba, or the national fondness for beer. However, the German influence on life in the United States runs much deeper, influencing many of the institutions, traditions, and daily habits that many today think of as being American.

For example, the U.S. education system would be unrecognizable without ideas championed by German immigrants. German culture has long cultivated a strong commitment to education, and Germans brought this dedication with them to their new home. In 1855, German immigrants in Wisconsin launched the first kindergarten in America, based on the kindergartens of Germany. Germans introduced physical education and vocational education into the public schools, and were responsible for the inclusion of gymnasiums in school buildings. More important, they were leaders in the call for universal education, a notion not common in the U.S. at the time.

It may even be argued that Germans invented the American weekend. Before the arrival of the Germans, many communities in the American colonies observed the sabbath, with an emphasis on rest and family time spent at home. Germans, however, had a long tradition of organized Sunday recreation. After the arrival of German immigrants, new large-scale recreational facilities began to appear in U.S. towns--picnic grounds, bandstands, sports clubs, concert halls, bowling alleys, and playgrounds, all suitable for a weekend excursion with the family. Anyone who uses one of today’s theme parks, civic orchestras, swimming pools, or urban parks owes a debt to the German passion for recreation.

Traditions that many think of as being fundamentally American, as being part of the nation's heritage since time immemorial, were either introduced or popularized by German immigrants in the 19th century. Several of the most familiar elements of the American Christmas celebration, from the Christmas tree to the gift-giving Santa Claus, were gifts from the Germans, as was the Easter bunny.

Many traditions that we think of as being fundamentally American, were either introduced or popularized by German immigrants in the 19th century. We can thank German immigrants for the Christmas tree, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny.

The deep interrelationship between American popular culture and its German backgrounds is hinted at through the image shown at right, one of German-born immigrant artist Kurt Wiese’s illustrations for the story Bambi. Wiese (1887–1974) is known in the U.S. mainly as the illustrator of over 300 children’s books, including works of authors such as Zane Grey and Rudyard Kipling. Two of his books were named Caldecott Medal honor books.

I dont see 1670 as being recent.....And the Amish are unknown

What about the Jews in America? Many still do embrace their cultural and religious habits....

Now this is only German... I can go on with Spaniards, Italian as well as Irish....Go read up something before commenting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom