What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have? Apart from recent immigrants. Majority of White Americans are German descent, how many do you see embracing German culture? Instead they created there own culture.

100%
We can thank German immigrants for the Christmas tree, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny.

I presented you proof. :cheesy:
I don't lie, smear, fabricate and steal history like you do. :laughcry:

tumblr_m8z7agp5JD1qadgzz_large.gif

The Italians and Irish still embrace their cultures and so do Germans...

I dont see 1670 as being recent.....And the Amish are unknown

What about the Jews in America? Many still do embrace their cultural and religious habits....

Now this is only German... I can go on with Spaniards, Italian as well as Irish....Go read up something before commenting...
Italians are mostly recent immigrants from 1920's and why should you base your customs of how Americans do?

Some German immigrants in the 1800s:

Heinrich Engelhard Steinweg = Steinway Pianos
Henry John Heinz = Heinz Ketchup
=======================================...
Schloss Neuschwanstein = Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle
Wernher von Braun = Saturn V Chief Architect
Deutsche Autobahn = Interstate Highway System and all other motorways around the world
Christmas Songs:
O Tannenbaum
Stille Nacht
The Automobile, superchargers, stability control systems

Some German immigrants in the 1800s:

Heinrich Engelhard Steinweg = Steinway Pianos
Henry John Heinz = Heinz Ketchup
Schloss Neuschwanstein = Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle
Wernher von Braun = Saturn V Chief Architect
Deutsche Autobahn = Interstate Highway System and all other motorways around the world
Christmas Songs:
O Tannenbaum
Stille Nacht
The Automobile, superchargers, stability control systems
I'm talking about today, most Americans aren't even aware of there ancestry.

I have already made mine....

Can you count properly?? That post of yours was 410.

I had replied you in post 412. , here
The irony is his ancestors and pakistani's were both non-hindu if you go back all the way. Did get it?

My last post was 415. You never gave me any proper reply except making empty statement.

I never said that you blatant liar, anyway all my posts are in this thread all those losers thanking you can just scroll through them if they really want to know anything.

KingMaame please stop making me bored with your jholachap knowledge and usual grumbling. :omghaha:

you need to go to school buddy...
IVC started from 3000 BCE....now its 21st century ....you need to go to school.....:lol::lol:

IVC is not vedic. Vedic civilization starts in 1500 BCE.
Is there a better why reason why no indian university ranked in top 200.

Italians are mostly recent immigrants from 1920's and why should you base your customs of how Americans do?
Recent or not you were asking about influence!

There are nearly 15 million people who have identified themselves as Italian American in the 1990 U.S. census, the Population Division of the U.S. Census Bureau reports. The Census Bureau estimates, however, that 1 out of 10 Americans has some Italian blood, bringing the total number of Americans of Italian descent to 26 million.

Italian Americans are the fifth largest ethnic group in the United States, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The four larger groups are: the Germans, Irish, English and African Americans.

Italian-American citizens have influenced both our language and our society. With the immigration of many Italians to our country, they not only have contributed to our language, but also to our culture.

Words used in English that are borrowed from the Italian language are commonly known as loan words.

Our language contains many Italian loans words. These words encompass many areas of our society like food, music, architecture, literature and art, the military, commerce and banking.

The Italian loan words are the most dominantly descriptive in the subject area of our foods. We are all familiar with pizza, ravioli, pasta, bologna (baloney), coffee, pepperoni, salami, soda, artichoke and broccoli, but the more discriminate gourmets might find many other foods and drinks found here to excite their palates.

A barista is a person who makes and serves coffee in a coffee bar. He may make a cappuccino, which is an espresso coffee mixed or topped with steamed milk or cream.

Many Italian cold cuts are available at your local delicatessen. You might enjoy the taste of prosciutto, which is an aged, dry-cured and spiced Italian ham, sliced to your preferred thickness for use in sandwiches.

Other delicious offerings are available at many choice Italian restaurants like panini, an Italian sandwich made usually with vegetables, cheese, and grilled or cooked meat. Ciabatta an open textured bread made with olive oil. Foccacia is a flat Italian bread traditionally flavored with olive oil and salt, and often topped with herbs and onions.

Fish items are available like calamari, a squid prepared as food; or scampi, which are large shrimp boiled or sautéed and served in garlic and butter sauce.

And I can go on with their influence as well....

Can you count properly?? That post of yours was 410.

I had replied you in post 412. , here

My last post was 415. You never gave me any proper reply except making empty statement.
common...I have already told you more than 95 % Pakistani people were hindu once and with advent of islam they converted....except the turks, mughals, and arabs..etc...
1st religion to born was hinduism that too in 2000-1500 BCE then islam came in 600 AD....
do you think they sat empty for all those years...while the hinduism originated in indus-ganga plain.....:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom