What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
For vast majority of Pakistanis India is some dirty place where people worship idols which we can never identify with , that's a fact and it's not going to change ever
For the vast majority of Indians, Pakistan is some place full of Arab slaves where people marry their cousins and blow themselves up. This is fact.

You are a blatant liar Greeks farted the name out of thin air right? Anyway carry own go visit your mudhuts you call IVC sites based on your own ASI organization. :lol:

While Pakistanis will visit the sophisticated sites that made up the backbone of Indus valley.
There are ruins of IVC even in Balochistan are you stupid? Greeks based their info from Persian accounts which described Darius conquering Hind which Greeks translated into their language how else you think Alexander knew about India or are you saying the Greeks only knew when Megasthenes came along when he was under the Seleucids long after Alexander? If anyone if faking history it is you but I don't need to tell you that just go to page 1 and all can see.

Nor Did Darius conquer anywhere past the Indus.

Most historians? Ok list the sources that say that is exactly what the picture represents. Actually let me save you the trouble because no historian worth a grain of salt will say his own theory is the definitive answer considering no one has been able to decipher the text on top of the seal.

When 75% of Pakistan lies west of Indus river, how can you even claim the historical name 'India' given for the land East of Indus river. Greeks or Persian never called Balochistan as India.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

You also seem to have a jholachap kind of understanding about archaeology, they aren't mudhuts but cities made from red bricks with excellent water management system. :yes4:

Indus valley civilization was the only moment in entire history that people East of Indus had anything common with the people west of Indus.
25r30wi.gif
Although none of the Late Indus valley sites are in Balochistan. ;)

@WebMaster @Aeronaut can we put a ban on Indian members opening "identity" threads? I mean I have been here only few years and I swear I have seen more than my share!!

I have never seen anyone soo obsessed with proving a nation has identity problem than here on PDF! It is as though Indians have something to prove to Pakistanis...or that by proving us having identity problems they will get a medal from God himself!

I have repeatedly said this...we are a mixture of a country...from Iranians to Pathan from Afghanistan descends to Indian ancestors to Arab ancestors (yes Arabs came to Sub continent...their descendants didnt get vaporized!) and some Turkish ancestors while some carry Moghul ancestry, to some mixture of other races ....So what exactly is the problem with Indians? Our identity...even we dont discuss this on a daily basis ...not even on a lifetime basis...Hell only time I was ever asked or questioned about such "identity delusions or issues" in my life was here on PDF!

Seriously grow up loosers...Pakistan has been made since 60+ years...It has survived for 60+ years and will do so INSHALLAH!

So Seriously back off please! It is disgusting you project your own insecurities at us...

Last edited:
@INDIC you are a waste of time, the only people who claim that your mud huts are on the same scale as Harappa or Mohenjadaro are your own archaeologists since your government doesn't even let non-Indians excavate anything in your borders. Truth is when people want to visit Indus valley they go to Pakistan not India. :pop:

Anyway I am bored of this thread. :wave:

Pakistanis ancestors were hindus.. so what.. now they are not... does it matter.

For Indians. move on.
For Pakistanis. Change your text books and accept the facts, and stop hating Hindus.

@INDIC you are a waste of time, the only people who claim that your mud huts are on the same scale as Harappa or Mohenjadaro are your own archaeologists since your government doesn't even let non-Indians excavate anything in your borders. Truth is when people want to visit Indus valley they go to Pakistan not India. :pop:

Its not my problem if you don't know since you believe Darius invaded IVC before 1500BC and gave it a Greek name India(Ἰνδία).
hahaha.gif

Pakistanis ancestors were hindus.. so what.. now they are not... does it matter.

For Indians. move on.
For Pakistanis. Change your text books and accept the facts, and stop hating Hindus.

LOL, but Indian ancestors were non-hindu, until Vedic Aryans spread their religion to you. :omghaha:

You can never have an intellectual discourse with Indic, all he does is lie, smear, and re-invent history to his fancy. This is so typical those with inadequate moral education and inferiority complex.

You can never have an intellectual discourse with Indic, all he does is lie, smear, and re-invent history to his fancy. This is so typical those with inadequate moral education and inferiority complex.

My dear Tang Chinese, will you stop tagging me at random places. :pissed:

So what where they then?

Pagan worshiper most likely its not until the Aryans came then both religion got mixed & create what is now Hindu. FYI Back then they're not called "Hindu."

My ancestors are Han Chinese. Your ancestors are non-hindu until Aryan imposed their religion on you. :laughcry:

Back then it was not called Hindu. It's only till later when both culture mixed it give birth to Hinduism.

Pagan worshiper most likely its not until the Aryans came then both religion got mixed & create what is now Hindu. FYI Back then they're not called "Hindu."
Yes, I know they where not called Hindu, I don't need to be told this. But how do you know that Indians don't have Aryan in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom