What's new

Pakistanis should take up Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the Pakistanis just like most of the poor Indians dont know about yoga , my guess. Nothing to do with hinduism or any ism .

Nobody has enough time to spare costly hours for yoga but only elite classes and that is happening in Pakistan.

Else everyone is busy earing bread.

anyway those who can afford yoga should do it nobody can stop him or her.

on the sidelines Pray five times a a day and you will get solace/peace of mind/ mediation as well as exercise.

Whoever whenever will give more importance to bread , your downfall starts…this is the reason some people belongs from elite classes

Unfortunately the half _ss prayers we do are obviously not working

While the physical benefits of yoga are undeniable, and people should do it if they want, it is not the only way.

If people actually pray namaaz the way it was intended, with poise, rather than zipping through it in fast motion, then it provides many physical benefits.

Whoever whenever will give more importance to bread , your downfall starts…this is the reason some people belongs from elite classes

whatever that means.... you are right because I like your font size..:chilli:

But seriously though, yoga is totally ---

Gay-seal_large.jpg

Those figures arent Manu, there's no evidence of that what so ever.

The seal which you posted has the resemblance of Pashupathi some evidences resemblances also show that he is Manu(first king of mankind).

I have the link to that, post it once I found it.

The seal which you posted has the resemblance of Pashupathi some evidences resemblances also show that he is Manu(first king of mankind).

I have the link to that, post it once I found it.

Listen, we have absolutely no idea what those figures meant to those people. It could be a prototype of a Shiva or whatever, but it also could have nothing do with it.

Listen, we have absolutely no idea what those figures meant to those people. It could be a prototype of a Shiva or whatever, but it also could have nothing do with it.

Reason why I am contradicting with the OP, he say Yoga is developed in Pakistan which is not true and lot of work on the history of Indian culture needs to be done.

Reason why I am contradicting with the OP, he say Yoga is developed in Pakistan which is not true and lot of work on the history of Indian culture needs to be done.

What looks like a yogic position is first found in the Indus vally art in Pakistan, yes.

But I dont know where all of this stuff of was formed. >>>

Yoga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im guessing yoga is more about just poses n stuff.

Yeh you can take yoga even if you are starved to death after all your deadbody will wake up and start inhaling air through yoga.

So can you convince all those empty stomach Indians and Pakistanis to take yoga before going to bed without food ?

What looks like a yogic position is first found in the Indus vally art in Pakistan, yes.

But I dont know where all of this stuff of was formed. >>>

Yoga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im guessing yoga is more about just poses n stuff.

Wrong ..!!! Yoga is much more than that, it involves physical and mental health techniques.

The seals may have been found in Indus Valley but that do not establish that Yoga was developed there, there are sites which are much older than Indus Valley in India which are yet to be explored.

Ancient Underwater City Found Off India: Discovery in Bay of Cambay Will Force Western Archaeologists to Rewrite History

And it doesnt cost you anything/. yoga classes cost you thousands.

Not necessarily. There are thousand of free instruction videos available in internet. Yoga, if done the right way, is a tremendous tool for fitness and it can even cure a lot of diseases. And yoga, not necessarily be a Hindu rituals, only because it is mainly taught by Darhi-waha Babas, it has a mis perception of being a Hindu exercise. There are lot of non-hindu teachers and instruction videos available as well.

Wrong ..!!! Yoga is much more than that, it involves physical and mental health techniques.

The seals may have been found in Indus Valley but that do not establish that Yoga was developed there, there are sites which are much older than Indus Valley in India which are yet to be explored.

Ancient Underwater City Found Off India: Discovery in Bay of Cambay Will Force Western Archaeologists to Rewrite History

How about they explore it then talk? That site/source looks like **** btw.

Yeh you can take yoga even if you are starved to death after all your deadbody will wake up and start inhaling air through yoga.

So can you convince all those empty stomach Indians and Pakistanis to take yoga before going to bed without food ?

Its mostly the over fed who need help.

Very few ppl die of the effects of under eating as compared to the % who die of the ill effects of over eating.

The second category needs yoga. Life for the first is a constant yoga session anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom