What's new

Pakistanis should take up Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies.
3231796696_1556befce4.jpg

RudraIndra.jpg

This meditation pose, or whatever it is, is the oldest surviving in art.

The last time you will see this in art is in East India, 2nd century BC.

H9ZbZ.jpg

as2N4ky.jpg

After that the lotus position becomes the most popular in art.

buddha_in_sarnath_museum_dhammajak_mutra.jpg

936128_481820688564332_1985554292_n.jpg

The above clearly proves with all the Kufr Gods sitting in Yoga position, Yoga is kufr art from which all Pakistanis should stay away.

How about they explore it then talk? That site/source looks like **** btw.

Ok ..... I agree the problem is our historic sites needs to be excavated.

The epics like Ramayan and Mahabharata which dates older than Indus Valley civilization mentions yoga and all so we cannot conclude that Yoga was developed in Indus valley.

Not necessarily. There are thousand of free instruction videos available in internet. Yoga, if done the right way, is a tremendous tool for fitness and it can even cure a lot of diseases. And yoga, not necessarily be a Hindu rituals, only because it is mainly taught by Darhi-waha Babas, it has a mis perception of being a Hindu exercise. There are lot of non-hindu teachers and instruction videos available as well.

:P oh bhai for internet access you need a computer/ then a telephone line or wirless network and internet and electricity and spare time all this need MONEY.

how many poor in India go for Yoga?

Its mostly the over fed who need help.

Very few ppl die of the effects of under eating as compared to the % who die of the ill effects of over eating.

The second category needs yoga. Life for the first is a constant yoga session anyway.

:) you are saying the same thing i said.

1. feeding family and fulfilling basic needs are first
2. luxuries like yoga comes second

3. poor are already exercising in form of hard labour.

Ok ..... I agree the problem is our historic sites needs to be excavated.

The epics like Ramayan and Mahabharata which dates older than Indus Valley civilization mentions yoga and all so we cannot conclude that Yoga was developed in Indus valley.

If those stories were reality at one point -- I'll bet it's not. You can be foolish and bet otherwise though.

The above clearly proves with all the Kufr Gods sitting in Yoga position, Yoga is kufr art from which all Pakistanis should stay away.

Another Indian poster spreading Islamist $hit.

What looks like a yogic position is first found in the Indus vally art

The yoga interpretation of that seal is controversial.
The mainstream view is that the figure represents a harvest deity and the "arms" are plants.

If those stories were reality at one point -- I'll bet it's not. You can be foolish and bet otherwise though.

I can write off even Jesus do not exists and the stories are told by Roman aristocracy to deceive people and Christianity has the ideas stolen from Pagan Egyptian religion where Sun GOD is the main one. Same can be said about Islam since lot of texts written in Kuran are not verified properly.

To tell you I am not referring Ramayan and Mahabarata as history, I am referring them as when actually these epics are told, these epics dates back to 1500 B.C or more.

:P oh bhai for internet access you need a computer/ then a telephone line or wirless network and internet and electricity and spare time all this need MONEY.

There are health clubs in India which will teach you Yoga for free. You don't have to be rich to learn and practice Yoga, all you need is a mat and a place to meditate.

Yoga is very good addition to Namaz. Especially deep breathing.

You're right. After namaz, which should bring peace and tranquility to a devout muslim, the seven breathing exercises preached by Ramdev would do wonders to one's health and fitness. Practicing these 7 breathing techniques for at least half an hour a day would keep most of the common diseases like high BP, Sugar, heart problem, obesity etc which are common in south Asia.

Most of the Pakistanis just like most of the poor Indians dont know about yoga , my guess. Nothing to do with hinduism or any ism .

Nobody has enough time to spare costly hours for yoga but only elite classes and that is happening in Pakistan.

Else everyone is busy earing bread.

anyway those who can afford yoga should do it nobody can stop him or her.

on the sidelines Pray five times a a day and you will get solace/peace of mind/ mediation as well as exercise.

A common Indian know few Yoga exercises, the TV programs also gave people more acquaintance to Yoga.

most sufi saints also profess the same,

this is what one means by ali dum dum de andar.

Yoga is expensive only in the usa,common man ll benefit a lot from this.

Well, poor (meaning hard working) people are seldom unfit. That's why it is not absolutely necessary for them to practice Yoga.

It is couch potatoes with a chair job like me, who are mostly totally unfit (hence prone to the common diseases) and hence the need to practice these. Anyway, to each to his/ her own. I don't want to preach yoga to those who are opposed to it. Hence, peace out.

Another Indian poster spreading Islamist $hit.

This is what Islam preaches, to stay away from kufrs!!!! Because Islam knows to much familiarity with Kufr religion would make the believer abandon his\her religion.

I can write off even Jesus do not exists and the stories are told by Roman aristocracy to deceive people and Christianity has the ideas stolen from Pagan Egyptian religion where Sun GOD is the main one. Same can be said about Islam since lot of texts written in Kuran are not verified properly.

There are relatively a lot of contemporary accounts of Jesus's existence.(that survive) He existed without a doubt, but his true story has been mixed with fiction.

To tell you I am not referring Ramayan and Mahabarata as history, I am referring them as when actually these epics are told, these epics dates back to 1500 B.C or more.

This is nonsense.

The yoga interpretation of that seal is controversial.
The mainstream view is that the figure represents a harvest deity and the "arms" are plants.

That happens to be Commie view\Suzzana Roy view. not what you proclaim as to be main streamview .

Money is not needed to learn Yoga in India. In rural India, Sadhus generally have knowledge of Yoga and they even teach that art to the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom