What's new

Pakistanis should take up Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction!

What you say is what "islamists" preach.

Like the black faced Anjum choudhry.

And you my dear are parroting his words.

Shameful indeed.

Don't get why these pseudo religious people come everywhere. Ask them the four categories of relations with non-Muslims and which of the four is forbidden and they can't name it

The hands are not straight, while the two seals contains straight hands, keeping straight hand during meditation is a key posture in yoga that differentiate it from normal sitting as shown in the image above.

Fair enough.

ok.. anyway.. do it if it works for you... else dont do it...

Yoga is poor's exercise those who say otherwise know nothing. pity on their knowledge base

That's a misconception. I'm certainly no expert but it is common knowledge that the benefits of Yoga far outweigh pumping iron at the gym. Besides, Yoga is much more challenging than lifting a bunch of weights.

Yoga and weight lifting have two different purposes you cannot compare them like that.

actor Dharmendra who is almost 80 now, does both yoga and weight lifting exercises, look how fit he is still. There are benefits of all exercises, combing them would be the best. The benefit of Yoga is more for inner mental health as well

if you are searching for inner pace then courses on art of living is great. do pakistan have courses on art of living?

actor Dharmendra who is almost 80 now, does both yoga and weight lifting exercises, look how fit he is still. There are benefits of all exercises, combing them would be the best. The benefit of Yoga is more for inner mental health as well

I find massage with soothing music much better for mental health.. makes me calm for an hour.. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom