What's new

Pakistan TV channels fined Rs 10 million for excessive Indian content

Indian content is a tool for subversion (soft power) it needs to be banned completely.

Aye, I second that, Indian content needs to be capped for a while, too much of it seeping in to Pakistani culture and values.

Folks back home don't notice it much, but whenever I go back home, being an overseas Pakistani, I can see it and it is rife.

Google is intelligent enough to find out that an Indian is hiding behind proxy
Perhaps, Google is intelligent enough to find out who can subscribe to their adds accordingly displays the content :-)

@Jungibaaz

Without Indian trash on mediawaves, our domestic media is going to flourish.

That too. What really sickened me as of late is the lack of success of Waar.
Its a clear indicator, that BS film Chennai Express got almost as much as Waar.

People talk about breaking records, but look at who set the last record and look at how much was spent on the film, I bet even for the developers it was a disappointing turn out, I know people personally who went to the cinema to go see Chennai Express on Eid, watched Waar online.

Key matbal janab? Punjabi te ban di gal kithon aa gai?
Sir, I thought .... if hindi/Indian Urdu is not allowed anymore .... Indians might use Punjabi to brainwash simple folks across the border

PS. .. its the booze talking not me !!!

Aye, I second that, Indian content needs to be capped for a while, too much of it seeping in to Pakistani culture and values.

Folks back home don't notice it much, but whenever I go back home, being an overseas Pakistani, I can see it and it is rife.

Says who? Two mods whole ridden with western culture, who enjoys a lot of things west and posting day in day out on a forum meant for english speaking community.

Jungibaaz - how about hollywood culture, I am sure you are quite a fan of those movies. Does it help your pakistaniyat or islamiyat? Or its just indian culture which is a threat - ironically the closest one which common pakistani relate to and understand.

Sir, I thought .... if hindi/Indian Urdu is not allowed anymore .... Indians might use Punjabi to brainwash simple folks across the border

PS. .. its the booze talking not me !!!

It's not about language but show foreign contents more than allowed limit. But yes it should be 100% banned also Bollywood movies whoever want to watch can buy pirated CD :partay:

It's not about language but show foreign contents more than allowed limit. But yes it should be 100% banned also Bollywood movies whoever want to watch can buy pirated CD :partay:
lol you devil man !!! :devil:

I don't watch dramas but when I used to Man Pakistanis are much much better than Indians Indians dramas are more torture cell than dramas

Still way better than soft ****.

Then why your TV channels are showing Indian stuff (The reason the are fined)

Good or not good but its a fact that there is huge demand for Indian Dramas in Pakistan. If it was a loss making business then why these channels exceeded 10% quota.

Then why your TV channels are showing Indian stuff (The reason the are fined)

Good or not good but its a fact that there is huge demand for Indian Dramas in Pakistan. If it was a loss making business then why these channels exceeded 10% quota.

Because they can get it for cheap as compare to buying local serials - now more cheaper Turkish-Urdu dubbed serials are replacing it.

I disagree... Our drama and programs are world class... Everybody watch it with much interest...
And News is fake... only on Indian telivisions and propoganda of India...
People hate saas bahu dramas and programs of india...

Ok Agreed

Then remove 10% cap and allow channels what ever they want to broadcast(allow 100% Indian soaps if broadcaster feels it a profit making move).
If Pakistani dramas are better then Indian stuff then broadcasters will eventually cut down loss making segments. Lets see:cheesy:

Because they can get it for cheap as compare to buying local serials - now more cheaper Turkish-Urdu dubbed serials are replacing it.

Cheap are you nuts

Your best movie Waar has a budget of 1.9 Million USD
Even regional movies in India have more budget than that. Forget Bollywood and main stream serials.

Back
Top Bottom