What's new

Pakistan TV channels fined Rs 10 million for excessive Indian content

majority of the content being played is from turkey and rest is those useless indian soap operas, but since they have habit of creating rai ka pahaar thus the report, acha huwa that these channels got fined, having the "honor" of working with quiet a few names mentioned i can say they don't have even the "C" of creativity in them

I don't think channels would be bothered much about this money.... They might loose more if they don't air these programmes....

Then why are pakistani channels airing Indian shows? It doesn't make any business sense.
Maximum 10% are allowed. Some people here want to see Muslims like Salman khan, Shah Rukh, amir khan program... They are good muslim and nice people.

why the hell they even have it allowed still..

Apart from Bollywood No other entertainment source from India should be aired by Pakistan channels.

If i am not wrong Indian channels are already banned But some Pakistan channel's has brought right of broadcasting a couple of Indian drama's which are 90% About different events and practices about Hinduism.

Considering Indian Drama's one must admit that we indeed have zero % cultural similarities with India which give me Good feeling and another reason to be not even related to Indians

Allow bollywood with one condition, as long as leading actors are pathans, punjabis and sindhis. And punjabi/urdu is used as its doing now instead of pure hindi. Otherwise ban them as well, no one want to watch chamars of India in Pakistan like rajnikant.

How is this paranoia?compared to other foriegn contention indian .,.. gets 60% airtime...

don't mean to sound rude but dude the only reason Indian shows are more broadcasted than Pakistani ones the only reason for that can be general Pakistani population loves Indian shows than their own and there are high chances for those channels in increasing their viewer ship and profits by broadcasting Indian content than Pakistani ones its general people are to be blamed if they stop watching Indian shows and channels would see less potential of earning through airing Indian channel over Pakistani ones they would stop airing it on their own without forceful government intervention

Considering Indian Drama's one
must admit that we indeed have zero % cultural similarities with India which give me Good feeling and another reason to be not even related to Indians

Lol dude I am not saying that we are related and all that but please don't ever think that an average Indians regular life is as dramatized as shown in our soap operas with all those crying, slaps, inter family feuds and conspiracies etc its far away from the ones portrayed gosh did you people really thought of us to be like that oO

ٹیکس تو دیتے نہین یہ چینل فائن کیا جھانٹ دیں گے؟

Google is intelligent enough to find out that an Indian is hiding behind proxy

I asked an American friend to check from his machine and trust me this time he was sitting in front of his laptop still the result was same hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom