What's new

Minister Asaduzzaman Noor opposes all Indian TV channels in Bangladesh

My best wishes with Bangladesh for this part, may the liberal, cultured, & secular 'Bengalis' win the internal war that is going on in Bangladesh for decades. :)
:o:
On topic - And when did Mr.MP decided that?after he got bashed by film maker Farooqui in a live TV show, no doubt. Anyway, good to know at least it had some effect to this moron.Unlike some people here:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Funny because the 'cultured' ones are those Indian copycats who wear big fat red dots, slaggy sarees showing nearly all of there belly and borrowing Indians words just to sound that one bit more Indian. Whilst the 'Jamaatis' are filling their gobs with sun and zorda and having a pocket full of faan and gwa whilst wearing the Mujib waistcoat.

My best wishes with Bangladesh for this part, may the liberal, cultured, & secular 'Bengalis' win the internal war that is going on in Bangladesh for decades. :)
i hope 'Bengalis' win and migrate to India where they belong for good

On topic: If Indian cable operators are the sole hindrance to broadcasting BD channels in India then what are our own cable operators doing? And who is this idiot of a Minister complaining to?

On topic: If Indian cable operators are the sole hindrance to broadcasting BD channels in India then what are our own cable operators doing? And who is this idiot of a Minister complaining to?
If your shows are any good then you can expect demand. It is not Indian cable operators fault if you cannot afford the broadcasting fees.

If your shows are any good then you can expect demand. It is not Indian cable operators fault if you cannot afford the broadcasting fees.

Expect Bangladeshis to demand a free meal, and have a sulk about it when denied :lol:

@IamBengali I guess যুদ্ধশিশু is the film 'Children of War' in Bengali dubbing, so how is the quality of dubbing, who did the dubbing; Bangladeshi artists or Indian artists? I am asking because a good film can lose its charm because of poor dubbing.

How much business these two films did in Bangladesh?

Dubbing was decent. Its done in Kolkata. So Bangla was spoken in Kolkatan style but you know we speak a slightly accented Bangla. Its like Hindi and Urdu. Amra boli Korchi ar apnara bolen Korechi.

While the conservative, uncultured and religious reactionaries ascend to power in India. Thanks for the wishes anyway.
oh yes....u and ur people are the most cultured, liberals, moderates , visionaries, and secular sect in the world...
the way world treat u ..its time for india to do the same...to much of showing tolerance and friendly ness has ruined ur senses..... its time to keep a stick in one hand and then talk...

i hope 'Bengalis' win and migrate to India where they belong for good
i wish bd submerge under water in coming decade.,:lol:

The only bengali film I have seen was named "Gandu" :o:, bongs make bold movies

oh yes....u and ur people are the most cultured, liberals, moderates , visionaries, and secular sect in the world...
the way world treat u ..its time for india to do the same...to much of showing tolerance and friendly ness has ruined ur senses..... its time to keep a stick in one hand and then talk...

i wish bd submerge under water in coming decade.,:lol:

Experts say eventually 30% land will submerge under water. 70% may merge with India in near decades.

That was a sick movie. Try some Rituparno Ghosh or Mrinal Ghosh stuff.Those are really good.
LOL

One of my classmates said 'Dos Gandu dekhchis? Je hot chobi. When I finally saw it I was like Yuck, WTH. :mad:

Last edited:
Experts say eventually 30% land will submerge under water. 70% may merge with India in near decades.

LOL

One of my classmates said 'Dos Gandu dekhchis? Je hot chobi. When I finally saw it I was like Yuck, WTH. :mad:
bd is already merged with india...but pole vaulting nt allowed....

The only bengali film I have seen was named "Gandu" :o:, bongs make bold movies
hehehe... it was extraordinary movie....the girl in the movie ws director gf...and only 7-8 people made the complete movie....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom