What's new

Minister Asaduzzaman Noor opposes all Indian TV channels in Bangladesh

If BD submerges in water where do you think they will swim to??:mad:
lol....why should i care....
its for them to think ...they can live in.boats....have u heard the concepts of freedom ship..bring built....BD can make 1000's of those and and can.keep their nationals....:D:D

cable operators are private parties. How can govt of India do a deal on behalf of them? They carry channels purely based on demand. (and how much money they can get)
will govt of India pay the difference? besides each cable operator will have different fees (based on their coverage, some can demand more than others)
In India itself ,cable operators and channels(content providers) faught each other on this issue, and I dont remember govt taking any sides.
govt can broadcast bd entertainment product using their own free to air channels if they want.

Shomoy TV and Independent TV (NDTV Bangla) are MUST for Indian Bengalis to know about Bangladesh.

BD films are super crap. Very embarrassing. . So, our TV channels are the only hope but now a days even TV industry is dying.

Look what kind of effeminate actor working in Bangla Film industry. Do you think any sane person would spend bucks to watch such drag queen? :mad:

All Hindi channels, All Indian Bangla channels are open in BD. Nobody watches BD channels in BD. Its not that channels are low quality. We have no option when it comes to entertainment shows. We can't watch news channels all the time.
Hey buddy can you tell me how many people according to you can understand and speak hindi in BD? Are hindi channels only popular in urban areas or rural people also watch them?

Hey buddy can you tell me how many people according to you can understand and speak hindi in BD? Are hindi channels only popular in urban areas or rural people also watch them?
Bangladeshis watch Hindi channels more than Indians. I was visiting India TV Forum site. 40 to 50% members are Bangladeshis. Hindi channels are popular all over Bangladesh. People can understand Hindi well but apart from urban people few can speak fluently.

Last edited:
Bangladeshis watch Hindi channels more than Indians. I was visiting India TV Forum site. 40 to 50% members are Bangladeshis. Hindi is popular all over Bangladesh. People can understand Hindi well but apart from urban people few can speak fluently.

Thanks for the information.

Shomoy TV and Independent TV (NDTV Bangla) are MUST for Indian Bengalis to know about Bangladesh.

BD films are super crap. Very embarrassing. . So, our TV channels are the only hope but now a days even TV industry is dying.

Look what kind of effeminate actor working in Bangla Film industry. Do you think any sane person would spend bucks to watch such drag queen? :mad:

well everybody have their own choice... whats wrong with effiminate actors...
I am not against any bd channels in India... the more channels we got (bd or pak who cares) the better. Let people choose. Why your channels cant do a deal(or may be give 1 year free) so that you can know the demand.
All over India channels pay money to cable operators to carry channels.

Maloon noor just saying it. I'm sure he also watch and enjoy tv show from his god land.

Back
Top Bottom