What's new

GEO TV ordered with to shut down foreign content including MERA SULTAN by Sindh High Court

It's fine dude but trust me you Pakistanis ruined me, too much hatred from Pakistanis here towards my people and country made me aggressive towards Pakistanis but such behavior of mine is only limited to this forum and in outside I have very good Pakistani friends and I respect them as much as I do any other fellow Afghan.
even i admire Afghan people a lot and they r honest and straight forward something we need to learn from them as well.

But this forum is actually highly politicized, its no more a defence specific forum. Even i surprise my own self here as how i behave with the flow of the situation. And The people here actually r nationalists from every country actually who count political differences more then anything else.

And frankly i wasnt like this either.

Really pissed me off , when GEO news run breaking news about the birth of Ashwiria Roy baby......Geo really need to be leashed for such stupid contents.

even i admire Afghan people a lot and they r honest and straight forward something we need to learn from them as well.

But this forum is actually highly politicized, its no more a defence specific forum. Even i surprise my own self here as how i behave with the flow of the situation. And The people here actually r nationalists from every country actually who count political differences more then anything else.

And frankly i wasnt like this either.

We Afghans and Pakistanis know each others weakness points very well because we have lived with each other and pointing those weaknesses in a public forum for the sake of an argument or showing superiority is not correct it rather makes us weaker to the third parties here or any where else. There are many threads opened up here to only harm Afghans or Afghanistan intentionally but I refrain from getting part in throwing a shoe back.

We should be frank and have to consider sense of respect before anything that comes into a discussion or argument; lets not praise or support each other's government/military's wrong doing to the common people of both countries; you may have read all my posts here, have you ever came to read that I disrespected any common Pakistani? it has always been the government or military leadership of Pakistan unlike many Pashtuns I am not too enthusiastic of Durand line issue either all I want is both Afghans and Pakistanis live in peace.

We Afghans and Pakistanis know each others weakness points very well because we have lived with each other and pointing those weaknesses in a public forum for the sake of an argument or showing superiority is not correct it rather makes us weaker to the third parties here or any where else. There are many threads opened up here to only harm Afghans or Afghanistan intentionally but I refrain from getting part in throwing a shoe back.

We should be frank and have to consider sense of respect before anything that comes into a discussion or argument; lets not praise or support each other's government/military's wrong doing to the common people of both countries; you may have read all my posts here, have you ever came to read that I disrespected any common Pakistani? it has always been the government or military leadership of Pakistan unlike many Pashtuns I am not too enthusiastic of Durand line issue either all I want is both Afghans and Pakistanis live in peace.
We both love free stuff....lolzz

I know somebody who really loved Mera Sultan.

She cried heavily when something happened. I guess Ibrahim or somebody died in that drama. I wonder if she would be crying even louder after hearing this news :lol:

We already know that you are married now. You can name names. :lol:

yes bro yr right. We the people of our countries need to change certain things and focus on the common betterment of our countries.

Good news for Pakistani industry.
Why dont you ban ALL foreign stuff in Pakistan including planes (mly/commercial), hospital equipment, ... (you get the drift.) and let us se what it does for Pak's domestic industry. Oh while we are at it how about banning (in reality not on paper), all whiskeys/beers/wines/..... I know a lot of Pakistanis who love these drinks.

That's exactly similar to what BD government barring people to flaunt other nation's flag.
really how so?

It's fine dude but trust me you Pakistanis ruined me, too much hatred from Pakistanis here towards my people and country made me aggressive towards Pakistanis but such behavior of mine is only limited to this forum and in outside I have very good Pakistani friends and I respect them as much as I do any other fellow Afghan.
if you stop being an asshole maybe we can all get along.

Why dont you ban ALL foreign stuff in Pakistan including planes (mly/commercial), hospital equipment, ... (you get the drift.) and let us se what it does for Pak's domestic industry. Oh while we are at it how about banning (in reality not on paper), all whiskeys/beers/wines/..... I know a lot of Pakistanis who love these drinks.

836205255_1378640696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom