What's new

GEO TV ordered with to shut down foreign content including MERA SULTAN by Sindh High Court

Daya-Kuch-to-gadbad-hai.jpg

Its a good thing, yes stop The Indian crape and Plz don't stop Mera Sultan and other Turkish stuffs............:devil:
Ban Geo, but don't ban Turkish dramas....:hitwall::hitwall:

I don't know why Pakistanis watch foreign TV serials they have and can produce very good TV serials by their own.

It's a good decision indeed.
with posts like these from u makes me feel apologetic for my miss behavior with u earlier.

Yr a fine person.

with posts like these from u makes me feel apologetic for my miss behavior with u earlier.

Yr a fine person.

It's fine dude but trust me you Pakistanis ruined me, too much hatred from Pakistanis here towards my people and country made me aggressive towards Pakistanis but such behavior of mine is only limited to this forum and in outside I have very good Pakistani friends and I respect them as much as I do any other fellow Afghan.

I know somebody who really loved Mera Sultan.

She cried heavily when something happened. I guess Ibrahim or somebody died in that drama. I wonder if she would be crying even louder after hearing this news :lol:

It's fine dude but trust me you Pakistanis ruined me, too much hatred from Pakistanis here towards my people and country made me aggressive towards Pakistanis but such behavior of mine is only limited to this forum and in outside I have very good Pakistani friends and I respect them as much as I do any other fellow Afghan.

Many teenagers on the forum, do remember that:)

Back
Top Bottom