What's new

Pakistan government restores ancient Hindu temple

Kambojaric

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The government of Pakistan has restored an historic Hindu temple in Punjab province's Chakwal region.

Members of the country's Hindu minority have thanked authorities for renovating the temple - called Katasraj - saying it is a significant step in reassuring them of their status in a Muslim-majority society.

BBC Urdu's Shumaila Jaffery reports.

BBC News - Pakistan government restores ancient Hindu temple

good to hear, now can India please restore Baburi Masjd?

Mashallah..very good..
Untitled.jpg

temple.jpg

good to hear, now can India please restore Baburi Masjd?
Do you realize after this comment it will become a troll thread now ? :undecided:

Last edited:
Their is no Indian heritage that coincides with Pakistan so I think best thing to have done would spend the money on the poor and leave this old temple alone

Their is no Indian heritage that coincides with Pakistan so I think best thing to have done would spend the money on the poor and leave this old temple alone

This is for Pakistani Hindus who are just as much Pakistani as you and me. This is a good step taken by the government. Just a couple of weeks ago it restored a cathedral in Karachi as well if I am not mistaken.

The Government shouldn't be doing any of this stuff - the Hindu Community should have their own representative body with certain constitutional powers & with guaranteed funds provided to them to take care of the welfare needs of the Pakistani Hindu Community, including the restoration of ancient Temples !

They are the best people to understand the dynamics & the trials & tribulations of their particular Community !

The Government shouldn't be doing any of this stuff - the Hindu Community should have their own representative body with certain constitutional powers & with guaranteed funds provided to them to take care of the welfare needs of the Pakistani Hindu Community, including the restoration of ancient Temples !

They are the best people to understand the dynamics & the trials & tribulations of their particular Community !

Butt sb. aj kya khana thora mila hai?

Butt sb. aj kya khana thora mila hai?

Subhaaa kaa nashataa kiyaa thaaa....aabbb raaat kei 2 bujjj gaiii haiiin ! :(

But I meant what I said the Minority Communities should have dedicated bodies elected by them & answerable to them so that their issues can be solved on a priority basis & don't get bogged down in the greater misgoverance that is pervasive in the Administrative structures of Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom