What's new

Pakistani Hindus demand religious freedom

I support their demand for religious freedom.

i am happy that they have started raising voice
sir jee kiyoon ghareeboon ko marwana hai ? chup ker ke pary raheen zinda to hain . yahan 60 hazar muslim mary gay hazroon shia sunny ki bhent chardh gaay to qadiyanoon ko kaber mian araam nhi mosjids madrasay uraay ja rahy hain to kaffiroo ke sath kya kary gay ye log zara soch leen .:(:(:(:(:(

sir jee kiyoon ghareeboon ko marwana hai ? chup ker ke pary raheen zinda to hain . yahan 60 hazar muslim mary gay hazroon shia sunny ki bhent chardh gaay to qadiyanoon ko kaber mian araam nhi mosjids madrasay uraay ja rahy hain to kaffiroo ke sath kya kary gay ye log zara soch leen .:(:(:(:(:(

chupp kar k marny say behtar ha banda awaz uthaa ka maray.

chupp kar k marny say behtar ha banda awaz uthaa ka maray.
sar jhuka ker jee leen jitni sanseen hain to ziada acha hai kya zaroorat hai janwaroon ke moon main hath deny ki ? they are poor most of them uneducated work as street and sewerage cleaners let them live as they are .

we should allow them to come back to home. if we can manage with 1,20,00,000.+ bangladesi Muslims than i am sure that we can manage with 20,00,000 Hindu Brothers.

Are you a Pakistani? How can you write from my perspective? Been smoking too much sheesha recently, have we?
:lol: Nope, I'm not Pakistani. But what I quoted seems to be the dominant strand of thought in Pakistani society nowadays. Aeronaut also hinted at something similar in a thread previously.

Anyways, what are your thoughts to counter my reasoning? I know I am being politically wrong in asserting as such.

Our Kashmiri bhai is in there - twice :enjoy: He sits around the Kashmir University and stares at girls. But does not misbehave :P Decent chap, might get a chance in the movies. :D

He wants to marry a Hindu girl, after converting her. :omghaha: Funny guy :tup:

Is this for real? Damn these Love Jihadists!:lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Nope, I'm not Pakistani. But what I quoted seems to be the dominant strand of thought in Pakistani society nowadays. Aeronaut also hinted at something similar in a thread previously.

Anyways, what are your thoughts to counter my reasoning? I know I am being politically wrong in asserting as such.

The only people who actually support what you are saying are those on the far right of the political spectrum. I do not dispute that a huge number of people hold those views, but I cannot accept that the view is of the majority. The radicalisation of Pakistani society really took off during the reign of Zia ul Haq, before that, no one even cared what religion you were. Well all I implied is that you should not generalise all of the Pakistani society as intolerant, a huge percentage of people are just too scared to say anything against religious extremism. People have just became complacent with the status quo, they see so many acts of violence and terrorism that they just do not care at all, as long as its not them. I hope I have been coherent enough to be understood.

The only people who actually support what you are saying are those on the far right of the political spectrum. I do not dispute that a huge number of people hold those views, but I cannot accept that the view is of the majority. The radicalisation of Pakistani society really took off during the reign of Zia ul Haq, before that, no one even cared what religion you were. Well all I implied is that you should not generalise all of the Pakistani society as intolerant, a huge percentage of people are just too scared to say anything against religious extremism. People have just became complacent with the status quo, they see so many acts of violence and terrorism that they just do not care at all, as long as its not them. I hope I have been coherent enough to be understood.

If what you say is indeed true, then the Pakistanis online and in the media have been very incompetent in presenting the secular credentials of the average Pakistani. The narrative that I presented seems to have hogged most of the limelight.

Besides, if the average Pakistani has become desensitized and complacent about the whole issue, it's also likely that he/she will be a mute witness to the atrocities against the minorities of Pakistan. How will that help in providing a better breathing space to the minorities?

Nope - that's a Cardinal Sin. :D
Source - The surprising truth about Rage Boy, America's hated poster-boy of Islamic radicalism | Mail Online

I suggested to Shakeel that he must have been tempted by the prospect of a job and a wife – he was unlikely ever to get such a good opportunity again. He looked shy and covered his face with his hands.

"I want to marry a non-Muslim woman and convert her to Islam."

Why? I asked.

In a moment that might have come straight out of the Borat film, he answered in a soft, serious voice: "I have been told that if I can convince a non-Muslim woman to marry me – but not convert her by force – then there will be a place for me in heaven."

I suggested there might be some suitable candidates in Britain. "If the offer comes," Shakeel said, "I am ready to accept it."

Read more: The surprising truth about Rage Boy, America's hated poster-boy of Islamic radicalism | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Its a fact that Pakistan wasn't made for Hindus, how much you repeat the same thing 11 August 1947 Speech. If anyone read history of Pakistan entire Pakistan of the creation of Pakistan was anti-Hindu, almost every Pakistani say the same thing, "Pakistanis don't wanted to live with having Hindus around."
No, that's just you pretending to know what Pakistanis say. Also you seem to enjoy misrepresenting history.Pakistan's flag is evidence enough about why and how you're wrong.

I will be honest. Your post really has a sad undertone to it. :(

It isn't an attempt to troll, but to think the way a typical Pakistani should/would feel. He's been told all along that the Nation was created for him, only to see the enemy aka Hindus roam about in his country demanding equal rights and protection. How is forcing them to convert going to make matters worse? Isn't it better if all citizens are Muslim?

Saudi Arabia might be a bad example, but it's the state that Pakistan looks up to as the second Fortress of the Faith. And if SA can initiate laws that seem against religious minorities and still prosper with high per capita GDP, why not Pakistan?

(*again, from a Pakistani perspective)
Do you honestly think this is what Pakistanis feel? If you do, you need to honestly rethink your entire outlook on life, because you have problems if you think that. The ordinary Pakistani doesn't even care about religion or race, they just care about their every day life, just like the ordinary India. If I said something similar about India, I can guarantee you that I'd have Indians coming to me calling me crazy, of an Islamist, or anti-Indian.

Pakstanis don't have a problem with religious minorities, and while Pakistan was built for as a state primarily for Muslims, it wasn't just built for them. Like I told @INDIC , the flag of Pakistan is enough to prove you wrong.

Last edited:
Do you honestly think this is what Pakistanis feel? If you do, you need to honestly rethink your entire outlook on life, because you have problems.

Pakstanis don't have a problem with religious minorities, and while Pakistan was built for as a state primarily for Muslims, it wasn't just built for them. Like I told @INDIC , the flag of Pakistan is enough to prove you wrong.

Well, flags are mere symbology, not the actuality. The Indian flag too is steeped in it, but I believe you know better than to believe in it. What I have stated has no bearing on my life. I'm rather well insulated from it. But does that mean I have to stop empathizing with others? For a change, I put myself in the shoes of the sunni muslim who's learnt from a young age that Hindus are evil the nation was created to move away from their influence/interference.

Well, flags are mere symbology, not the actuality. The Indian flag too is steeped in it, but I believe you know better than to believe in it. What I have stated has no bearing on my life. I'm rather well insulated from it. But does that mean I have to stop empathizing with others? For a change, I put myself in the shoes of the sunni muslim who's learnt from a young age that Hindus are evil the nation was created to move away from their influence/interference.
Unless you are a Sunni Muslim, it's very hard to put yourself in such shoes. It's why I never pretend to know what a common Hindu is thinking, whether he's Pakistani or India. No common Pakistani thinks of Hindus or India as evil, just unneeded adversaries that Pakistan's political and military elite are using to exploit them. Trust me when I say that the days of India being the bad guy in Pakistan is next to finished. There will always be extremists that want conflict with India and Hindus, but that shouldn't be reflected on the entire population. After all, if I were to follow that logic, I'd have to believe Shiv Sena, when it makes claims that it's every Hindu's duty to purge India of non-Hindus and especially Muslims.

we should allow them to come back to home. if we can manage with 1,20,00,000.+ bangladesi Muslims than i am sure that we can manage with 20,00,000 Hindu Brothers.
Pakistan is their home and we should give them what they want

Back
Top Bottom