What's new

BJP: India's main opposition party appears to be returning to Hindu nationalism

Yes there have not been any reservation for Muslims until recently. Sachhar commission rings a bell? Have been living under a rock all these years?

The question is Why? Why reservations for someone based on community?

Why not based on economic status? And it is not like they were the only poorest in the country. There were places in India including my state which barely had electricity let alone anything modern until a few decades ago, starting from state capital Gangtok.

Isn't this the same bloody government that claims equality for all? Then why on community? Why not on financial status? Are other Indians idiots or what? Or are they permanently contracted to take the load of one community who cannot relate generally to any other than their own?

My point was do you deny that they have reservations. You admitted they do.

My question is why. Hum baaki log kya gadhe baithe hain jo kaam karke upar aate hain?

well, I doubt these militant Hindutva radicals can achieve that in India. I doubt even Modi, who will be in power soon will dare to enforce what these Hindutva fascists barks in this forum.
there is the sane, "sickular" Hindus and a large population of minorities not alone Muslims or Christians but Jains,Sikhs,Boudh(who don't want to get assimilated to Hinduism) etc who really don't want a Hindu Israel to happen with India.

Please don't vouch for us when you don't know jackshit.

Do you know how much these 'fascists' have done for our people in disaster? This 'fascist' group despite being a non-governmental group and being 'radial, communal' and other bullshit you secular terrorists call helped my people during the worst crisis we were hit during earthquake and other calamities.

The Army is a government body and is supposed to do which we all respect. my brothers serve in the military so I don't have to know it from others what it means.

But what you call 'fascists' is an Abrahamic/organized religion concept not valid in any of India's faiths.

These 'fascists' you call them, protected people from my entire region when your 'secular' brothers were hunting them down and sending threats across the country.

In fact, these 'fascists' don't want us to merge at all because we are no different unlike your Anglophile Nehruvian distinction that British colonizers put to divide India.

The Hindu community had all the chances to exterminate us or anyone else to make India 'Israel of Asia'. But instead they always came forward to protect us and call us one.

There is a huge difference between force-merging in one religion and calling for unity due to common practices.

Know that damn difference before commenting crap.

Professor attacked by ABVP leader in Delhi

April 8, 2014

A professor of zoology in Delhi University's North Campus, Umesh Rai, was allegedly roughed up by the Joint Secretary of the Delhi University Students' Union Raju Rawat for purportedly making derogatory remarks against BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.

Mr. Rawat is a member of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the student wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh.

Talking to The Hindu about the incident, Mr. Rawat said: “Some of the first-year students had complained to me that they had not received the laptops that the university is supposed to give to all such students under the new four-year undergraduate programme (FYUP).”

“When I went to speak to him (Prof. Rai) about this, he was being rude and asking me to leave. Then I told him that his attitude would not last long, since the Modi Government would come and get rid of the FYUP. It is part of the BJP manifesto. He made fun of me and said “chaiwallas were not equipped to come and take university decisions”. At this, I lost my temper and hit him,” Mr. Rawat told The Hindu.

The ABVP student leader is also alleged to have then blackened the face of Prof. Rai.

Professor attacked by ABVP leader in Delhi - The Hindu

Wow. So now commonplace aggression found in every country is equated to religion?

Does that mean that the West shoudl call all of you as terrorists? Do you agree with such an allegation?

Last edited:
Exactly. "Hum baaki log kya gadhe baithe hain jo kaam karke upar aate hain" - this is what we are now. We should shut up and accept our fate meekly.

According to this new law, we can convert to Islam and avail of this opportunity. Kinda like jizya. Aurangzeb likes it :tup:

I was referring to not just you Hindu folks but also my own people, sardars, jains, parsis and even christians.

Mazaak banakar rakha howa hai desh ka... reservations, reservations, reservations, secoolarism, minority, muslims...

good.....
time to kick out all the goons.....
time to rename india as BHARAT.......

The question is Why? Why reservations for someone based on community?

Why not based on economic status? And it is not like they were the only poorest in the country. There were places in India including my state which barely had electricity let alone anything modern until a few decades ago, starting from state capital Gangtok.

Isn't this the same bloody government that claims equality for all? Then why on community? Why not on financial status? Are other Indians idiots or what? Or are they permanently contracted to take the load of one community who cannot relate generally to any other than their own?

My point was do you deny that they have reservations. You admitted they do.

My question is why. Hum baaki log kya gadhe baithe hain jo kaam karke upar aate hain?

Shifting your goalpost much? You said that you see Muslims in schools, colleges, medical, engg and everywhere you step in, who got there by the help of reservation. Which is off course as I pointed out to you, is not possible as reservation for Muslims is very recent phenomenon and that too limited to few subgroups in few states. Either you are lying through your teeth or horribly misinformed.

As far as the question why not reservation based on economic status goes, it's a completely different debate, however I just like to point out that AC, ST and Muslims are happen to be poorest communities, although there might be rich among them who are undeserving of reservation but yet avail it nonetheless.

Heck even Jatts get reservation for them even being such a powerful community both economically and politically, but I dont see you guys breaking your balls for that.

@Tshering22 - What did I tell you? :mad:
Reservation will be there. :agree: Hell, it must be expanded for Muslims.
We should convert to Islam pronto and take this offer. :tup: This is obviously an incentive. We can't change our castes, but we can change our religion. This is obvious. :coffee:

Heck even Jatts get reservation for them even being such a powerful community both economically and politically, but I dont see you guys breaking your balls for that.

Cause it doesn't affect us directly. As far as I know, the reservation quota for Jats has been included in the existing quota meant for the OBC.

Doesn't make as much sense as a quota on the basis of economic status would make though.

Not the constitution, but the preamble, which technically is not a part of the constitution.

The preamble sets the tone for the rest of the constitution. I can't believe that Indians are nitpicking over their own constitution.

Back
Top Bottom