What's new

Pakistan government restores ancient Hindu temple

There's news you dont expect from Pakistan.
Pleasantly surprised! Keep up the good work folks!

Subhaaa kaa nashataa kiyaa thaaa....aabbb raaat kei 2 bujjj gaiii haiiin ! :(

But I meant what I said the Minority Communities should have dedicated bodies elected by them & answerable to them so that their issues can be solved on a priority basis & don't get bogged down in the greater misgoverance that is pervasive in the Administrative structures of Pakistan !

I know what you meant, I also know that how our govt. ministries work. I am haven't seen video in OP but from news contents it's not clear who did this. But even if govt. did this, it's a good step.

Useless government

Wasting money on a temple

They destroy babri masjid and you restore temples, it should be burnt to the ground now

The Government shouldn't be doing any of this stuff - the Hindu Community should have their own representative body with certain constitutional powers & with guaranteed funds provided to them to take care of the welfare needs of the Pakistani Hindu Community, including the restoration of ancient Temples !

They are the best people to understand the dynamics & the trials & tribulations of their particular Community !
Something like the Judenrat?
Judenrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a stupid decision. Nawaz Sharif and Co should be kicked to india​

Hi, this is their internal matter and it has nothing to do with this thread and this is no ehsan. We should also spend money in sindh for decoration of temples .
what you mean this is no ehsan?
its the not the job of the islamic republic to restore any temples that weren't destroyed by them.
they should how ever just protect the temples that exist already or preserve the structures that exist.

This is Pakistan's heritage. You should be proud. This is not a tit for tat battle of satisfying egos.

we abandoned this.
vast majority of us aren't proud of having hindu ancestors as well.
its still good to see the site preserved just for the historical value of it.
but what the government needs to do is concentrate on temples that pakistani hindus actually use and protect them from fundamentalists.

Don't troll. :disagree:
please restore babri mosque, just like we take care of our hindu brethren you need to take care of your muslims too

What a stupid decision. Nawaz Sharif and Co should be kicked to india​
Thanks, but no thanks.

what you mean this is no ehsan?
its the not the job of the islamic republic to restore any temples that weren't destroyed by them.
they should how ever just protect the temples that exist already or preserve the structures that exist.

we abandoned this.
vast majority of us aren't proud of having hindu ancestors as well.
its still good to see the site preserved just for the historical value of it.
but what the government needs to do is concentrate on temples that pakistani hindus actually use and protect them from fundamentalists.
Ok you are not proud of your history - point taken. But one interesting thing to note is that you know nothing about it. But leave it... :coffee:

Last edited:
We will not, go destroy some more temples.

are you suggesting us to behave like hindu extremists you destroyed not only a mosque but a piece of their history and heritage? i think nut cases yindoos like you may as well chisel taj mehal

please destroy jamia mosque of dehli too, we will laugh you country erasing a major part of its history, which attracts tourists

are you suggesting us to behave like hindu extremists you destroyed not only a mosque but a piece of their history and heritage? i think nut cases yindoos like you may as well chisel taj mehal

please destroy jamia mosque of dehli too, we will laugh you country erasing a major part of its history, which attracts tourists
why do u people cry about things which happened 25-30 years ago

Let's keep this discussion - 'Why Babri only' to some other thread. Most historical monuments are protected by the ASI - by our taxpayer's money.

I reiterate - good job. (and I am not being sarcastic)

Back
Top Bottom