What's new

Pakistan government restores ancient Hindu temple

lolz :omghaha: .. apko aisa lagta ha :D . wo india ha wahan 7000 muslim ka qatil jail janay k bajye pm bannay wala ha .. riots ka mausam anay wala ha india ma :rofl: ..:D

waise babri mosque ka bacha kya he jo restore karain ge

This is Pakistan's heritage. You should be proud. This is not a tit for tat battle of satisfying egos.
can Muslims take a tour of it?

Mashallah..very good..
View attachment 12873

View attachment 12874

Do you realize after this comment it will become a troll thread now ? :undecided:
i dont quite understaad your post?

Useless government

Wasting money on a temple

They destroy babri masjid and you restore temples, it should be burnt to the ground now
dude, if they are doing something bad, it doesn't mean we start doing the same? if the demolished Baburi Masjid, whats the fault of the Pakistani Hindus in it?

Last edited:
they ( hindu pakistani ) are living under a so called islamic state , if we cant do anything at least we can help them to restore their holy sites, i dont think anyone should have problem with that !!

why this patronizing attitude? Aren't they pakistani citizens with equal rights ?

Useless government

Wasting money on a temple

They destroy babri masjid and you restore temples, it should be burnt to the ground now

Pakistani Hindus destroyed Babri Masjid?

why must Pakistani members troll a good positive thread.

They're not trolling. They're serious, unfortunately.

yes they are equal as other pakistani's !! when did i say they are not ?

"if we cant do anything at least we can help them to restore their holy sites"

Who are "we" ? It implied that they are not part of the system and have been ignored and that they need a helping hand.

"if we cant do anything at least we can help them to restore their holy sites"

Who are "we" ? It implied that they are not part of the system and have been ignored and that they need a helping hand.

what i mean here that because taliban some minorities in pak are in troubled , so i am saying that at least we can build their temples and give them proper security to live according to their faith

Katasraj is a gem amongst our people who follow Hindusim. It is definitely older than the said 900 years old, especially with the story of Shiva.

The same should also be done to the Buddhist and Sikh site. Let the region be a haven of prayer for our non-Muslim folk.

good to hear, now can India please restore Baburi Masjd?

That can not be possible as Babri has always been disputed due to the fact it was built on Lord Rams temple in Ayodha which Guru Nanak himself had went to pay darsana.

But this is a good news as is the peace initiative by the new govt in Pakistan, however more must be done for the minorities in Pakistan.

There was recent news of a 100yr old temple in Pakistan that was demolished that has not been restored and doubt it ever will tbh but still at least this one is.

Last edited:
That can not be possible as Babri has always been disputed due to the fact it was built on Lord Rams temple in Ayodha which Guru Nanak himself had went to pay darsana.

But this is a good news as is the peace initiative by the new govt in Pakistan, however more must be done for the minorities in Pakistan.

There was recent news of a 100yr old temple in Pakistan that was demolished that has not been restored and doubt it ever will tbh but still at least this one is.
dude, many historical mosques are facing ruin in Pakistan, a place where the majority is not safe, you are talking about minority lol

Back
Top Bottom