What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

And still the west blames Pakistan over minorities specially christians....but have never heard we did something like that and that too in a marketplace!

Then I apologise, as members of RSS you are more likely to be familiar with its truer self,its just that this uncivilised mindset is appaling,no person with a decent upbringing will try to whitewash it.
I do not want to go into RSS stuff in this thread...but I will tell you RSS do not teach such stuff......there is no place of hate in building a stronger india....

do you consider this as a problem ...If yes...
how do you think It can be solved...

Yes this is a problem. I think Delhi has de-culturized. It is a people cut off from their roots and fallen prey to just greed. That is how it is never in sync with the rest of the country. Nothing can be done in short term except for police caning them as and when it finds them misbehaving. Long-term need to Indianize them, bring them back to sabhyata.

this is india shame on us we been divided by communaal racist people rip my indian brother
1743575_10152165054852500_436023416_n.jpg
Dont politicise this issue,INC is to blame majorly for the infrastructure backwardness in NE.

I
Then I apologise, as members of RSS you are more likely to be familiar with its truer self,its just that this uncivilised mindset is appaling,no person with a decent upbringing will try to whitewash it.
I am not a rss member and I don't want to be either. But stop poking wrong places. Problem is somewhere else.

RIP, I hope justice is served to the idiots who took this young mans life.

No I wont call it looking down on people from specific regions. Delhi has a bad reputation. It is an uncultured people. I wont equate it with racism because it is not. For a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail. For people who cannot differentiate between just racism and stereotyping rough behavior, everything looks like racism.
i am not asking about this particular incident..,,,rather i am asking u in general...,,many (maybe i can say most)northerners do suffer from a superiority complex.....words like chinki,terrorist,kanchaa,junglee r common.....
have the heart ,,,,saying delhi has bad repo,illiteracy this blah that blah,,this is making u sound like rahul baba,,,u shud call a spade a spade..

Yes this is a problem. I think Delhi has de-culturized. It is a people cut off from their roots and fallen prey to just greed. That is how it is never in sync with the rest of the country. Nothing can be done in short term except for police caning them as and when it finds them misbehaving. Long-term need to Indianize them, bring them back to sabhyata.
true, agree with your words.......short term solution is policing and court and long term solution is cultural and behavioral up gradation...
are you a north indian or southee...

I

I am not a rss member and I don't want to be either. But stop poking wrong places. Problem is somewhere else.
Hmm.. lets agree to disagree,the chaddiwala supremacist is sure shared by people who are trying to play down this incident.

i am not asking about this particular incident..,,,rather i am asking u in general...,,many (maybe i can say most)northerners do suffer from a superiority complex.....words like chinki,terrorist,kanchaa,junglee r common.....
have the heart ,,,,saying delhi has bad repo,illiteracy this blah that blah,,this is making u sound like rahul baba,,,u shud call a spade a spade..

No it is not. It is the same everywhere in India. It is the same everywhere in the world. Even in your house you will stereotype someone on the basis of their overeating or being lazy or something. That is not being racist. To be a racist, you need a lot of hatred and malice in your heart and that element is missing in Indians.

rue, agree with your words.......short term solution is policing and court and long term solution is cultural and behavioral up gradation...
are you a north indian or southee...

Southee :D

country is going through a delicate period (make or break) situation
thats y we want leader like rahul gandhi who is young and inclusive

1609693_10152151868832500_1208252203_n.jpg

1658589_514486788663998_1957056697_o.jpg

And still the west blames Pakistan over minorities specially christians....but have never heard we did something like that and that too in a marketplace!
u guys r no saint...u have same attitude towards fata,kpk...
u guys r even worse....US bombing thm,,even if they have GOP permission for that ,,,,ppl shud oppose it,,,,,,but i see alot of guys badmouthing IK cause he was against drones...

country is going through a delicate period (make or break) situation
thats y we want leader like rahul gandhi who is young and inclusive

1609693_10152151868832500_1208252203_n.jpg

1658589_514486788663998_1957056697_o.jpg
bhai congress ain't coming to power this time....and rahul gandhi is an Idiot.......
and do not publicize any political party in threads.....
thank you...

No it is not. It is the same everywhere in India. It is the same everywhere in the world. Even in your house you will stereotype someone on the basis of their overeating or being lazy or something. That is not being racist. To be a racist, you need a lot of hatred anad malice in your heart and that element is missing in Indians.
:D
look i am all for national integrity.....but u seem to be in denial....so be it.

Back
Top Bottom