What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

I know the story. The problem rises when one blind member keeps on repeating the same line that he is right and every body else are wrong. The situation goes worse when kiddish logics comes up floating. Even I work in a multi ethnic office. Now, should I act like an idiot and shout "racism does not exist in India?" That's complete nonsense. A disease is a disease and more you ignore it it grows bigger.
no its called.......
36934665.jpg

I'm glad you like 'em. Pakwheels has decent, everyday Pakistanis who don't act like twats every minute of their lives, unlike the many low life trolls here on PDF.

Yeah I just love the comments on Pakwheels.

Though to be fair the folks on PDF have gotten better over a period of time. It used to be much much worse before and highly entertaining.

no its called.......
36934665.jpg

That is what say guys who cannot handle the truth that girls are smarter :P

I'm glad you like 'em. Pakwheels has decent, everyday Pakistanis who don't act like twats every minute of their lives, unlike the many low life trolls here on PDF. :-)
Avoid bringing up other forums here
It's against the rules
regards

aawwww honey,....is that what u were told?

It is what I have always seen. I don't go by told. I go by what I see. Girls are toppers in all competitive examinations generally. Boys are the laggards.

I'm glad you like 'em. Pakwheels has decent, everyday Pakistanis who don't act like twats every minute of their lives, unlike the many low life trolls here on PDF. :-)

OMFG you are right. I just checked out Pak Wheels and the conduct of the forumites there are so refreshing.

It is what I have always seen. I don't go by told. I go by what I see. Girls are toppers in all competitive examinations generally. Boys are the laggards.

There are no words to describe my laziness.

Now the course of war has turned into a complete different direction and alas!! I can not win this battle because it's a no win war for boys. So better I run away now
th_running1.gif

Considering how successful you are in riling me up, I would say there is a method to your laziness. :laugh:

My Father always said that i was intelligent but mediocirty will be my destiny due to laziness. :lol:

:( It was a sad day.

Back
Top Bottom