What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

Wonder why? @Ravi Nair would have been match made in heaven for Madam Maxime.

As far as the rest of your claims, where is the proof?

Proof of what ? :unsure:

About @Ravi Nair being dressed as a girl & attending a girl's only Academy of Magic ? :what:

Well the Daily Prophet did a special report on it by none other than Rita Skeeter ! :whistle:

They even had a photograph of Ravi jumping into the arms of Madam Maxime & professing his love for her ! :bad:

The word on the street is that Hagrid is now baying for his blood ! :fie:

Proof of what ? :unsure:

About @Ravi Nair being dressed as a girl & attending a girl's only Academy of Magic ? :what:

Well the Daily Prophet did a special report on it by none other than Rita Skeeter ! :whistle:

They even had a photograph of Ravi jumping into the arms of Madam Maxime & professing his love for her ! :bad:

The word on the street is that Hagrid is now baying for his blood ! :fie:

Okay I believe you now. Just point Hagrid in the direction of New Zeal Land, if you know what I mean.:smokin: Naa rahega baas na bajegi bansuri.

What?
Has any girl ever topped in iit-NO
Girls are shame to this world,cant even top in IIT

That is only because girls get married and their attention gets diverted towards managing the IIT toppers :P.

That is only because girls get married and their attention gets diverted towards managing the IIT toppers :P.
Thats the silliest excuse i have ever heard from girls.
Why jaibi is following you?

Yeah I got your alert, but never got Jaibi's alert and have no idea as to his status.
He has special powers.
Nobody is following me probably thats why i am not getting the option,

Back
Top Bottom