What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

The Indian dictatorship will end once the Sikhs get their own country Khalistan. Then the Tamils will get their own country and the rest of the ethnicities will follow.

India is just another Yugoslavia.

India will break up by 2050.
Book it.
hai...hypersonic...how are you dear....
how is your study going....every one well at home...papa..mom...sister....:wave:

there may be manthra but choice was always with kaikai.......what she chooses in her life.....
so, we should not make the choice for what will lead us regretting over our decision......b'coz once what done cannot be undone...

Sir, Kaikeyi are plenty in India. Why else do you think there is a Khalistan, Kashmir, Nagaland, etc etc problem in this country. If you never point out the wrong or stand up against unfairness, then by your silence you acquiesce it.

Sir, Kaikeyi are plenty in India. Why else do you think there is a Khalistan, Kashmir, Nagaland, etc etc problem in this country. If you never point out the wrong or stand up against unfairness, then by your silence you acquiesce it.
don't call me sir.....I am younger than you...
I know there is problem and I am not denying it....but blaming and denying attitude won't solve it.....
we need to stand up to the problem to solve it...

Now you are gender biased. When Hindu nationalists are accused of being Nazi when they have no antisemitism in them, fascists when they have no imperial objectives, majoritarian when they have no history of subjugating minorities, do you not smell something wrong?
who is accusing hindu nationalists??o_Oo_Oo_O
as i said earlier....chill,,..seems this much pressure is too much for ur girly brain :p:

I know there is problem and I am not denying it....but blaming and denying attitude won't solve it.....
we need to stand up to the problem to solve it...

My thesis is we have a problem. The problem we have is of Trojan horses and sepoys and minions of the West sowing seeds of discontent.

LMAO at the garbage people post here, and orgasm over...

…and here I am at the office, where I have (lots of) people from the North-East, the south, the Konkan coast, J&K, Rajasthan, and UP, all working together to create a better India. Haters gonna be hatin'…

:victory:

My thesis is we have a problem. The problem we have is of Trojan horses and sepoys and minions of the West sowing seeds of discontent.
agree with you on this point....100%...:tup:

…and here I am at the office, where I have (lots of) people from the North-East, the south, the Konkan coast, J&K, Rajasthan, and UP, all working together to create a better India. Haters gonna be hatin'…

Bombaywalla, it was the same in my office too. Working with people from all over India with never a problem.

I always tease my north eastern friends by calling them chini and they return the favour by calling me bhaiyya same is with my all other friends we mostly address each other with racist term like gujjus, mallus, sardars, madrasis, bongs, etc but we all meant it as a joke not an iota of racism present in it

Hey man, calling a North Eastern Indian a Chink or Chini is like calling a Pakistani a terrorist. That's not nice

have you heard that story where a few blind persons were asked to describe the elephant by touching it...

I know the story. The problem rises when one blind member keeps on repeating the same line that he is right and every body else are wrong. The situation goes worse when kiddish logics comes up floating. Even I work in a multi ethnic office. Now, should I act like an idiot and shout "racism does not exist in India?" That's complete nonsense. A disease is a disease and more you ignore it it grows bigger.

By the way I like your photos a lot. Had been checking them out on Pakwheels for a long time. You truly show Bombay the way it is.

I'm glad you like 'em. Pakwheels has decent, everyday Pakistanis who don't act like twats every minute of their lives, unlike the many low life trolls here on PDF. :-)

Back
Top Bottom