What's new

Would India’s northeast be better off with China?

Can we all agree the region would be "better off" if China wouldn't exist?

Yes we can conclude that. They have goose stepped themselves into being the antagonists of humanity. Save for North Korea and pakistan, does any country care for china? The whole world loathes them, not a single country besides the aforementioned like them.

Err why china and not Burma ??.. they always had some special love for us .. we have nothing in common with china..
Burma and china nothing in common?OK,Tibetan nothing in common with China also.
Just this poor boy was a real Chinese for he came from Chinese territory occupied by the Indian army.

Burma and china nothing in common?OK,Tibetan nothing in common with China also.
Just this poor boy was a real Chinese for he came from Chinese territory occupied by the Indian army.
Dont worry, we NE Indians will liberate tibetans under the nazi holocaust of PRC.

Burma and china nothing in common?OK,Tibetan nothing in common with China also. .
Han Chinese culture only has similarities with Korea, Vietnam and Japan.

Even Martians are Chinese as it was the part of some Ming or Qing Empire.
hahaha.gif

Don't try to divert the conversation, I dont give a sh1t about Churchill, you ask a question about united India , i found the answer for you...and pity for yourself for for just sweeping NE problem under carpet and pretend nothing happend..

I am done with my share of trolling, Ok? If you have seen my posts in Indian Racism threads you would have understood my stand on this issue. Now Chill my friend.:-)

Then by your logic NE should be independent from India, but NE will not survive without India so it's only right to join Bangladesh.

Oh it will survive with BD? HOw care to explain? Mass immigirating to NE to spread ur religion and soon, there will be refugees here in India.
Spare us the thought. NE will better jump in Brahmaputra, than the thought of joining over populated BD, infested with Jamaatis.

Oh it will survive with BD? HOw care to explain? Mass immigirating to NE to spread ur religion and soon, there will be refugees here in India.
Spare us the thought. NE will better jump in Brahmaputra, than the thought of joining over populated BD, infested with Jamaatis.

The surrounding NE people have been living around the outskirts of Bangladesh for hundreds of thousands of years, we're all living peacefully. Now tell me, you've already established racial slurs in your country "chinky", please tell how the hell NE is any good for India not to mention the neglect, the lack of infrastructure there, most mainland Indian states are flourishing while the NE states are lagging behind. It's only right NE joins with it's natural borders whether that be China or BD.

Btw, I think this discussion has reached it's heights.

The surrounding NE people have been living around the outskirts of Bangladesh for hundreds of thousands of years, we're all living peacefully. Now tell me, you've already established racial slurs in your country "chinky", please tell how the hell NE is any good for India not to mention the neglect, the lack of infrastructure there, most mainland Indian states are flourishing while the NE states are lagging behind. It's only right NE joins with it's natural borders whether that be China or BD.

Btw, I think this discussion has reached it's heights.

Lol? China? Do you knw one cannot even build a road across the Himalayas?
And tell me what steps are taken to protect minorities in ur country? When the population of Hindus and other minorities are constantly decreasing, India is one of the few countries where their population is one the rise. They 'd prefer to live in in secular or even a Hindu India for a Muslim Bangladesh, where any fight btw two political parties, minorities are targeted.
Culture? Whats common? They are christians, Buddhist and Hindus.! I thot according to you Islam and other religion are not of same "culture". They do not speak Bengali. If you guys had thought of same culture, BD would never have participated in partition. Dont spew ur BS.
Ur dreams will remain dreams.

Lol? China? Do you knw one cannot even build a road across the Himalayas?
And tell me what steps are taken to protect minorities in ur country? When the population of Hindus and other minorities are constantly decreasing, India is one of the few countries where their population is one the rise. They 'd prefer to live in in secular or even a Hindu India for a Muslim Bangladesh, where any fight btw two political parties, minorities are targeted.
Culture? Whats common? They are christians, Buddhist and Hindus.! I thot according to you Islam and other religion are not of same "culture". They do not speak Bengali. If you guys had thought of same culture, BD would never have participated in partition. Dont spew ur BS.
Ur dreams will remain dreams.

You dwell on the internet that's your problem, you've probably read on this forum that Hindus are being killed when really they're just migrating. I was born and bred in BD so don't tell me what's what, our minorities get the same treatment as the Bengali Muslims, there will always be political squabble, unfortunately in BD it's dirty. When did I ever say that they're not of the same culture?

When Nido Tania got killed, where is your minority protection, we know India is a racist country and you know it too.

You dwell on the internet that's your problem, you've probably read on this forum that Hindus are being killed when really they're just migrating. I was born and bred in BD so don't tell me what's what, our minorities get the same treatment as the Bengali Muslims, there will always be political squabble, unfortunately in BD it's dirty. When did I ever say that they're not of the same culture?

When Nido Tania got killed, where is your minority protection, we know India is a racist country and you know it too.

Every country have flaws. We have ours and we know to come out of it. Try correcting BD flaws first instead of sitting n commenting from UK.

It has,seen the response from the mainstream indian,the average mango man?The killers were muslims,most likely outstanding students of madrassahs teaching sexism and uncivilised behaviour,how it was right to rape women cause the prophet did so too.Catching my drift?
A pakistani is the should be the last person to lecture us Indians us about tolerance,glass houses and all,you know.

ahhh great escape from racism accusation for fanatic Indian Hindus

Yup, delusional ****,I am NE Indian and not a hindu.Its ok, I understand u need to see your neighbour burn,seeing as violence is common in every part of pakistan.Perfect example of crabs mentality.

Your stupidity cant wash the racism shit off India's face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom