What's new

Would India’s northeast be better off with China?

Mikael, it doesn't matter where Assam is mentioned, Sylhet was also mentioned in your ancient vedic books, who cares? Seriously no one. Your country is too racist, the division amongst the different ethnic groups, not to mention the light skin dark skin malarky that's going on there, the caste system, all this Brahmin, untouchables non sense...And Nido Tania getting murdered.

I'm talking from a political point of view, I love how you PDF Indians burn and then start insulting countries.
first of all it's Mike and not Mikael and secondly we just don't give a damn to what you guys think about our country.N.E.Indians are Indians and they will remain so until the Judgement day.so either you live with it or continue with your whining about India and her people....

we have our own choice under different rules
slaves live within and be fooled by a system that let them choose one incompetent politician over groups of incompetent candidates. They dont even know they are living within such a sham!

Slaves don't chose their leaders, they got conquered and ruled with iron fist.

For A person who lives in a Police State the word "Outrage" might sound really "Outrageous". Not for us, every citizen has the right to make his/her grievances public in India. Every citizen has the right to seek justice in India.

and this so called freedom in a shameful government has let down your people so many many times
guess what are going the hit the international headline next for india?

that usa president has failed to mention indian again in his/her state of the nation address?
or a country holding the G20 meeting has arranged the indan delegates to stay in a hotel 200 km away from the site of meeting?
you people are just trivial, loud braggers and pathetic!

Lungi dhari beggars? Your fellow Sikh brethren have beards? I've seen South Indians who wear the lungi and yes we have also produced many bright people...So? The point I'm trying to make is stop trying to show might to smaller countries and get off your high horse because when it comes to the big boys (Pakistan, China) this whole bravado goes away.
so exactly when did Pakistan become a big boy in the international arena:woot:

Mikael, it doesn't matter where Assam is mentioned, Sylhet was also mentioned in your ancient vedic books, who cares? Seriously no one. Your country is too racist, the division amongst the different ethnic groups, not to mention the light skin dark skin malarky that's going on there, the caste system, all this Brahmin, untouchables non sense...And Nido Tania getting murdered.

I'm talking from a political point of view, I love how you PDF Indians burn and then start insulting countries.

Sub-nationalism and ethnic loyalty is something which people living in a diverse country like India learn to accept. I know these terms might sound scary for a nation whose survival depends on linguistic and religious homogeneity.

Sub-nationalism and ethnic loyalty is something which people living in a diverse country like India learn to accept. I know these terms might sound scary for a nation whose survival depends on linguistic and religious homogeneity.

So in simple words, racism is good in India. No wonder there is no progression in equality in your country.

We all know this and regret, but why are diverting the topic, see what you claimed. Tell me if you Han Chinese really care about non-Han people across the world.

This story is the topic. If Indians do not respect East Asian looking Indians, who should these people should be part of India? I'm not advocating that they should join China or any other particular country. But they should not be part of any country that do not respect them. In this case, they are not respected because of the racial appearance. This is a racist attack. In America, this is a hate crime. In India, its just a regrettable event that happens every where so its not big deal, as your attitude have revealed.

So in simple words, racism is good in India. No wonder there is no progression in equality in your country.

In India, being racist against East Asian looking people is just their way showing patriotism. Why would the East Asian looking North Eastern Indians would still want stay as part of India is beyond me. They must have been all kept in secret.

This story is the topic. If Indians do not respect East Asian looking Indians, who should these people should be part of India? I'm not advocating that they should join China or any other particular country. But they should not be part of any country that do not respect them. In this case, they are not respected because of the racial appearance. This is a racist attack. In America, this is a hate crime. In India, its just a regrettable event that happens every where so its not big deal, as your attitude have revealed.

I am aware of their issues. But are you looking for some entertainment in our problems.

Last edited:

Had we been racist hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi beggars living illegally here might have been begging for mercy. Racism is not good, but we are not living in a world where everything is perfect. And hence instead of making too much noise we concentrate on mending things for better future.

In India, being racist against East Asian looking people is just their way showing patriotism. Why would the East Asian looking North Eastern Indians would still want stay as part of India is beyond me. They must have been all kept in secret.

Black and Native Americans are still not fighting for independence from the US despite centuries of suffering. Which other continent witnessed the kind of genocide of natives America and Australia had witnessed?

Oh I forgot to mention Tibet where people have been immolating themselves to send a message against the racist HAN government.

Last edited:
Had we been racist hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi beggars living illegally here might have been begging for mercy. Racism is not good, but we are not living in a world where everything is perfect. And hence instead of making too much noise we concentrate on mending things for better future.

Black and Native Americans are still not fighting for independence from the US despite centuries of suffering. Which other continent witnessed the kind of genocide of natives America and Australia had witnessed?

Oh I forgot to mention Tibet where people have been immolating themselves to send a message against the racist HAN government.

I think you need to rephrase that, had there been hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis then the response from the Indian public would be different, reality is there isn't hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis in India.

The only ethnic group that is admired and cherished are the Punjabis.

I am aware of their issues. But are you looking for some entertainment in our problems.

I'm just discussing the topic. This need to change in India. Instead of defending the system and shrug off the attack, something need to be done. Otherwise, watch for this people to declare independent from India.

I'm just discussing the topic. This need to change in India. Instead of defending the system and shrug off the attack, something need to be done. Otherwise, watch for this people to declare independent from India.

Doesn't look like that.

I think you need to rephrase that, had there been hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis then the response from the Indian public would be different, reality is there isn't hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis in India.

The only ethnic group that is admired and cherished are the Punjabis.

Why should I rephrase? Forget about the illegals for the moment, every year around 35,000 Bangladeshi's over-stay after arriving in India on genuine VISA.

Back on topic, if India is safe enough for the Tibetans then India is safe enough for our own citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom