What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

I do not think they beat him up for having a different hair color, otherwise there are enough old men with weird red colored hair in about Delhi. They got into a tiff and the matters escalated. I do not think that qualifies as racism. To see real racism see the way African Americans are treated in USA.

We have much more racism in our country than US. I stay here now and I know quite well and I have spent 25 years in India as well. So stop spreading Bull S***.

Yup and I stand by it
The thing is we chose to be democratic. Instead of giving credit to us for what we chose, you are lamenting over hypothetical scenarios. Delhites are brutes and it is well known. If you want to see a broken India keep differentiating about us versus them, keep framing all clashes as those between castes and races, and it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Weren't you the one comparing us to people across the Western border? I thought that is how things are across the Western border.
,People of that type will desperately try to save face, the denials that this incident has racial contours is a testament to that.These very chaddiwala brigade will cry foul next time an indian is treated badly in some foreign country.

The thing is we chose to be democratic. Instead of giving credit to us for what we chose, you are lamenting over hypothetical scenarios. Delhites are brutes and it is well known. If you want to see a broken India keep differentiating about us versus them, keep framing all clashes as those between castes and races, and it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Ahhh...now you have started to acknowledge......It may be theories...but some theories do come true.......we have lost enough blood in name of cast, race and religion...it's time we must look forward and create a India where all live with harmony and peace, where world see us model state and our lost glorious days are glorified again...
Yes we do live in democracy but if we keep fighting like this then our nation will break again...and this time it will be catastrophic...

Nope no difference by the chaddiwala logic,not hindu ?Beat them up kill them,not upper caste rape them and make them carry potty.

Now your racism is showing or should I say bigotry?

We have much more racism in our country than US. I stay here now and I know quite well and I have spent 25 years in India as well. So stop spreading Bull S***

Yeah tell me how many NE are in prison and tell me how many blacks are in prison. When you get me the data, we will see who is racist.

People of that type will desperately try to save face, the denials that this incident has racial contours is a testament to that.These very chaddiwala brigade will cry foul next time an indian is treated badly in some foreign country.
I will mark you as a bigot and put you on ignore. You are not working talking to.

@Enemy used to talk about racial targeting of north eastern Indians in the rest of India.

I haven't seen him lately -- was he chased off the forum by the more hardcore Indians?

stop trolling there is not even single country which do not have problems racism
No other country is as racist as India.
Difference by caste creed clan region color financial standing profession even language. It's all there no other country is as pathetically racist as India.
Don't try to protect. Change if u can.

Ahhh...now you have started to acknowledge......It may be theories...but some theories do come true.......we have lost enough blood in name of cast, race and religion...it's time we must look forward and create a India where all live with harmony and peace, where world see us model state and our lost glorious days are glorified again...
Yes we do live in democracy but if we keep fighting like this then our nation will break again...and this time it will be catastrophic...

Please unless you perform a lobectomy on humans, you are not going to see zombie like behavior where everyone behaves artificially pleasant to everyone else and where there is no difference of opinion. In a simple home with 4 people there are 4 different views and fights, and you expect the whole country to behave like some Bollywood movie?

I am glad we Arunachalees have ILP,its keeps us a bit safer from RSS chaddiwalas.

Please unless you perform a lobectomy on humans, you are not going to see zombie like behavior where everyone behaves artificially pleasant to everyone else and where there is no difference of opinion. In a simple home with 4 people there are 4 different views and fights, and you expect the whole country to behave like some Bollywood movie?
ya, I know all people can't hold a single view but in dire situation all must act single minded to save the house...otherwise there will be no house to live in...
look I am not saying anything against delhi wale...but we must also acknowledge the problem...
and yes we cannot have a bolly like situation and absolute peace is a dream...but looking forward to it will only help us...

This like diagnosing flu as HIV and then being exasperated that people do not agree with you and are not treating the victim for HIV.
that's kind of a retarded parallel that u r drawing,,,,..
just anser this question.....
dont u agree that racism is prevalent in Delhi....???
now i see that u r denying that it be called racism,,,,
Call it ,,looking down upon ppl from few specific regions...

Back
Top Bottom