What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

I am glad we Arunachalees have ILP,its keeps us a bit safer from RSS chaddiwalas.
ILP means nothing .. It only means that you can`t buy land in those places . There are people from all over the country who have lived their entire lives here in rented homes , no different from living in metros as far as owning a property is concerned..

that's kind of a retarded parallel that u r drawing,,,,..
just anser this question.....
dont u agree that racism is prevalent in Delhi....???
now i see that u r denying that it be called racism,,,,
Call it ,,looking down upon ppl from few specific regions...

No I wont call it looking down on people from specific regions. Delhi has a bad reputation. It is an uncultured people. I wont equate it with racism because it is not. For a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail. For people who cannot differentiate between just racism and stereotyping rough behavior, everything looks like racism.

They have a lot to do in it,Most RSS members are closet hindu supremacists,seen enough of them in AP,the behaviour of some Indian members here is just appalling.I will bet those members are most likely RSS members too or sympathise with RSS anyway.
Rss have nothing to do with this. They rather preach and teach to protect outsider as they guests.
Don't point finger at wrong places.

ILP means nothing .. It only means that you can`t buy land in those places . There are people from all over the country who have lived their entire lives here in rented homes , no different from living in metros as far as owning a property is concerned..
Not really,ILP is the difference between rampant migration,due to ILP illegal bangladeshis find it hard to settle here as just getting some ration cards through politicos or corrupt officers isnt enough,add to that without the right to settle down permanently most of the outsiders have more difficulty organising themselves.

They have a lot to do in it,Most RSS members are closet hindu supremacists,seen enough of them in AP,the behaviour of some Indian members here is just appalling.I will bet those members are most likely RSS members too or sympathise with RSS anyway.
what do RSS has to do with it....it's people mindset....what will RSS do...
I have been in RSS and they don't teach shit stuff........it's people who have superiority complex against NE.........

No these local people who are Nuevo rich who got inferiority complex for being uneducated and uncivilized . Rss have nothing to do with it. They attack in packs as hyaena.

RIP to the kid
An unfortunate incident, diversity must be celebrated but unfortunately it's being stereotyped. Another shameful chapter for Delhities.

Difference by caste creed clan region color financial standing profession even language. It's all there no other country is as pathetically racist as India.
Don't try to protect. Change if u can.
At least it Not differentiate people on the Base of the body color Like Mostly Western Nations its Im Not defending Castism But Atleast i don't need western Nation to judge us who are One of the most racist beings in the history of human kind Westerns people Have no right to tell Indians about racism WHO treat humans like animals "Dogs and black not allowed" we dont need you judgement Sir:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

@Hermione
do you consider this as a problem ...If yes...
how do you think It can be solved...

I have been in RSS and they don't teach shit stuff........it's people who have superiority complex against NE.........
No these local people who are Nuevo rich who got inferiority complex for being uneducated and uncivilized . Rss have nothing to do with it. They attack in packs as hyaena.
Then I apologise, as members of RSS you are more likely to be familiar with its truer self,its just that this uncivilised mindset is appaling,no person with a decent upbringing will try to whitewash it.

Then I apologise, as members of RSS you are more likely to be familiar with its truer self,its just that this uncivilised mindset is appaling,no person with a decent upbringing will try to whitewash it.
Bajarang Dal renewed attack on UPA, threatens Nationwide protest over N-E crisis

By Our National Affairs Bureau

NEW DELHI/GUWAHATI: Bajarang Dal National convenor Subhash Chouhan on Saturday asked the Union Government to save North-Eastern States, otherwise the RSS backed outfit would go for a nationwide protest.

Chouhan in a press statement issued in New Delhi, said there are umpteen incidents of Muslims attacking and threatening all North Eastern students,working people, professionals staying in other states. There is a Fatwa by many Muslim organizations threatening these Indians from North Eastern states to leave all states. Muslims in all states are doing so as to side with Muslims from Bangladesh and Myanmar.

This is the first time in the history of India that the citizens of the nation are facing Ethnic Cleansing and forced to leave their studies , work ,homes because of Muslims who are siding with Muslims of other countries. This is a serious threat to nation’s integrity, safety & security.

Here are some of the incidents:

1) Pune (Maharashtra): 10 students from Assam were attacked at 10 different places by mobs of Muslims. These mobs were armed & threatened the Assamese to leave Pune else they will be killed.

2) Mumbai: 10000 people from North East studying / working / living in Mumbai were threatened by Muslim groups. Under threat to their lives, the North Eastern Indians left en mass on August 15, 2012 by train while the nation was celebrating Independence Day!

3) Hyderabad, Karimnagar (Andhra Pradesh): Around 4000 people were threatened, some attacked by armed Muslim mobs. All 4000 North Eastern Indians had to immediately leave their studies, work and homes back.

4) Mysore: A Tibetan student, due to North East looks, was attacked by armed Muslim miscreants. Victim is severely injured & is in critical condition.

5) Kokrazar (Assam): Around 1000 North Eastern people studying / working in different states of Bharat have already reached Assam 2 days back.

Muslims in Mumbai had gathered in the central place in Azad Maidan close to the Govt Secretariat. 50,000 strong mob gathered there shouting anti-Bharat slogans, with Pakistani flags & giving provocative speeches in support of Muslims in Bangladesh & Myanmar. The mob attacked police with rods, guns, stones – all these was pre-planned as per Mumbai police. They even snatched the weapons of the police & abducted a police man –like Talibani’s. They also attacked media people.

Over 5 media vans & 40 common people’s buses were burnt down by them. It was a clear terror attack by Muslims on behalf of Bangladesh & Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar who are infamous for their jehadi links. This mob fought with police as if they were fighting an enemy army.

Bajrang Dal condemns all the incidents above & demands:

1. All state Govt’s should immediately give protection to all North Eastern Indians.

2. All Muslim individuals & organizations should be immediately arrested / banned who are supporting illegal Muslims immigrants of Bangladesh & Myanmar and are attacking Indian citizens from North Eastern states.

3. It is heard that the Muslim groups have been threatening violent radical Islamist action after Eid throughout all states of Bharat against North Eastern. All State Govts should and must take pre-emptive steps to avert this.

Bajrang Dal offers:

1. 24 X 7 all days Hindu Help Line for emergency. Any Tribal / other Hindu / Non-Muslim faces such threat anywhere in Bharat, can call the local police and also this service. Hindu Help Line Numbers: 020 -66803300 / 07588682181.

2. Bajrang Dal offers shelter / food / medical help anywhere in Bharat. Call on Hindu Help Line & our volunteers will approach you to help.

Bajrang Dal Appeal:

We all citizens of India are ONE. On behalf of Muslims from Bangladesh & Myanmar anybody threatening us, intimidating us & terrorizing us will not be tolerated. The befitting answer should be given if Govts fail to protect any citizen of Bharat.

I appeal all cadres of Bajrang Dal to be alert at all places in Bharat against the sinister designs of supporters of Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators.

At least it Not differentiate people on the Base of the body color Like Mostly Western Nations its Im Not defending Castism But Atleast i don't need western Nation to judge us who are One of the most racist beings in the history of human kind Westerns people Have no right to tell Indians about racism WHO treat humans like animals "Dogs and black not allowed" we dont need you judgement Sir:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Constructive criticism should be tolerated,we Indians have our own problems with discrimination.

this is india shame on us we been divided by communaal racist people rip my indian brother
1743575_10152165054852500_436023416_n.jpg

Dear don't hurt your skull.
It's most shameful aspect and probably the reason why India was ruled all over its history.
Indian is birth place of racism regionalism castism etc.
white obsessed nation.

Back
Top Bottom