What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

country is going through a delicate period (make or break) situation
thats y we want leader like rahul gandhi who is young and inclusive

1609693_10152151868832500_1208252203_n.jpg

1658589_514486788663998_1957056697_o.jpg
"abe har jagah Politics kYu karne lagte hoh tum" Please Stop It Before It became Fanaticism :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

country is going through a delicate period (make or break) situation
thats y we want leader like rahul gandhi who is young and inclusive

So 10 years of uncontrollable rule and non inclusive/ incompetent PM as per your own words.
Not even party tried to do anything about it even after you are admitting we are in a bad period.

And come somebody from gandy family and voila , its a miracle.

Must be a retard to believe in a miracle will come only from a single family and its members who owns congress from a billion people to choose from.

Who next ???son of rahul or priyanka after him.

PathetiC.

So 10 years of uncontrollable rule and non inclusive/ incompetent PM as per your own words.
Not even party tried to do anything about it even after you are admitting we are in a bad period.

And come somebody from gandy family and voila , its a miracle.

Must be a retard to believe in a miracle will come only from a single family and its members who owns congress from a billion people to choose from.

Who next ???son of rahul or priyanka after him.

PathetiC.
priyanka

look i am all for national integrity.....but u seem to be in denial....so be it.

I am looking at national integrity even more than you. I do not want us versus them kind of language. I do not want conflict resolution in terms of how different we are. Where I live in Bangalore, there are scores of NE people and I do not think they have any complaints here. I worked with them and we were a happy bunch in office. I would treat this sad incident just like any other murder or crime incident in Delhi and nothing else.

Racism is generally defined as actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that are based in views that see the human species to be divided into races with shared traits, abilities, or qualities, such as personality, intellect, morality, or other cultural behavioral characteristics, and especially the belief that races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others, or that members of different races should be treated differently.

This is the most significant part of it "races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others," and I just do not think there is anyone in India who looks down on other races.

Do the girls have lot of guests? Is the landlord basing it on their racial trait or some past experience with particular groups? Like if I refuse to rent my house to a meat eating person does that make me a racist?
Yes my friend basing it on the assumption that character of girls from the NE is loose.

have you been to delhi...
I will tell you this..south Indian are also discriminated but not as much as NE people,...mainly b'coz of color.

I wont call it discrimination man. Yeah people will have their biases. Someone will like a size 0, does that mean they are discriminating against all other sizes? But yeah, people there are unsophisticated enough to lay it out crudely and get everyones goat.

Delhi has a lot of uncultured, ignorant people. There is racism and profiling against anyone who's different, be it NE Indians, South Indians or black foreigners. I have lived in many places in India and there is some level of racism everywhere but Delhi is at the top of the table.

I am looking at national integrity even more than you. I do not want us versus them kind of language. I do not want conflict resolution in terms of how different we are. Where I live in Bangalore, there are scores of NE people and I do not think they have any complaints here. I worked with them and we were a happy bunch in office. I would treat this sad incident just like any other murder or crime incident in Delhi and nothing else.
nobody wants the us versus them situation in the country..,,,,..agree with everythng u say,,,,,,,but there is a elephant in the room...
dont understnd why u refuse to admit that the problem exists,,..

BTW it would be interesting to see if those living in denial change their view now that the name of the guys says--

Police said they were waiting for the viscera report while two shopkeepers identified as Farhan and Akram have been arrested.

Yes my friend basing it on the assumption that character of girls from the NE is loose.
Male its count All girls Its Typical male hysteria We male,s Start judging girl,s character If She is to Friendly with Some one Other :undecided:

Delhi has a lot of uncultured, ignorant people. There is racism and profiling against anyone who's different, be it NE Indians, South Indians or black foreigners. I have lived in many places in India and there is some level of racism everywhere but Delhi is at the top of the table.
matha gorom hoi jai he......ketamane tu manibou khuja nai,,,,Ki kom eiketak bujai labh nai....

Exactly, Priyanka. Cause unfortunately rest of the Congress is full of incompetent idiot. No one apart from Gandhi family holds any ability to lead the party, let alone the country, in any form.

Reason why Congress must not be chosen to form the next govt, lest the country falls in the hands of incompetents, again!

Back
Top Bottom